Party Pooper (18)

Sydney's POV

Me and Owen was awake while sitting on the couch in the living room. Y/N was still asleep.

We was waiting until we heard a call from aunt Cora, but it's probably going to take some time until then.

Me and Owen was watching Halloween the first and original one.

"Oh my- Micheal is so hot though," Owen said while glaring at the TV.

"What?! Ew no!"

"What do you mean ew?! He's so adorable and intelligent actually-"

Suddenly we heard a voice from behind us, "Are you questioning your sexuality Mr Owen?"

"Ah! Oh- Y/N you bitch! Don't scare us like that!" I yelled while literally feeling my heart race. It was 1pm and the curtains was shut with me and Owen watching a horror movie and then Y/N just scares me like that.

"What?! No! I'm super straight!" Owen replied.

"He's lying.." Y/N whispered to me.

I nodded when suddenly Owen threw a pillow at both of me and Y/N's face. We all started giggling while Y/N jumped on the couch until we heard a phone call.

PHONE CALL:

Sydney: Auntie? What happened?

Aunt Cora: Well.. good news or bad news?

Sydney: Uh.. good news.

Aunt Cora: I did become Jeffrey Woods lawyer and it worked out quite well..

Sydney: But..?

Aunt Cora: The court order preferred him to still stay in St. Lapinton Mental Hospital because of his escape urge.

Narrator

You was listening to the phone call with Owen since it was on speaker. You was so glad, even though you said you didn't care, Jeff would still be with you. Where did Liu go though?

You called Lapis and she asked you to return to work on tomorrow afternoon on a Sunday since you had today's day off. You was definitely okay with it.

Sydney got another call from her workers and asked her to arrive at her work place since she needed to return to acting for the 'Runaway Girl' movie.

You offered to drive her and after a few minutes with Owen sitting in the back, you arrived.

"Alright, bye Siddy! Love you!" you and Owen said in chorus.

"I love you guys too! Bye!" Sydney replied as she walked off with you and Owen watching her.

After Sydney disappeared into the distance, Owen asked, "So.. where should we go?"

"I'm not sure.. do you want to study your criminology studies?"

"Yes! I have a extra case of a murder mystery, do you want to help me with it?"

"Yes! Let's go!"

...

You drove with Owen switching seats into the front and arriving at Owen's flat.

You walked in with him to see a young Mabel running into your arms.

"Aww! Hi Mabel! I missed you!" you said as she smiled. You and Mabel got really close in 11th grade when you made visits into Owen's house more often.

"Hello!" she replied. Mabel still looked slightly the same besides the fact she now was entering puberty and was in 7th grade now.

After greeting Owen's family, you heard Julian moved out and Owen's mom quit her job. Owen's husky named Sandy still loves you and Sydney.

You ambled with Owen to his own room that was originally Julian's room to sort out this mystery case.

It was about a five year old girl named Bonnie, who got murder by a gun shot in her left kidney. She had a mother that died shortly after she was born and a slightly abusive and drunk father.

When she was killed, she was apparently in her back garden with her older brother. Her older brother was inside by the time she got murder.

There was some clues.

1) The gun was a black revolver laid on the ground near Bonnie.

2) Her older brother's credit card was laying near to Bonnie, but more towards the shed.

3) Bonnie's respiratory system was slightly damaged because of passive smoking.

4) There was dog mark's on Bonnie's leg and arm with dried blood.

"Hmm.. honestly I think it's the brother since his credit card was laying near Bonnie, but the dog marks?"

"Hmm.. well it's a medium levelled so there's no suspects to help us. Does it say anything about there being a dog owned by Bonnie or something?" you asked.

"Nah. Her respiratory system was damaged, do you think it could mean that either her dad or brother smokes."

"Oh yeah! Okay we've got that, but why would her brother's credit card.. oh! What if he dropped it? After murdering Bonnie?"

You and Owen sat on his bedroom floor thinking about this.

"Nah.. I got it!" Owen said, "Well.. it says that Bonnie and her brother was outside in the garden so maybe he didn't kill her. Also, maybe his credit was laying next to her because they was going to the shop!"

"It really has no clues to help. Should we look at the answer?"

Owen hesitated, but then agreed.

The murder mystery case was that a girl named Bonnie was only 8 years old with a abusive and alcoholic father. She had a caring, older brother, who loved her to pieces.

One day, when Bonnie and her brother was going outside to play with each other, her brother forgot something inside.

Suddenly, a gun shot went off with Bonnie's left kidney drenched in blood and her stomach being ripped into gory pieces.

The answer: The police sheriff arrived to see his guard dog ripping apart Bonnies skin and flesh. The police sheriff tried to shoot the dog, but failed miserably.

"What?!" Owen yelled.

You and Owen read the answer over and over definitely thinking the same thing. The file had nothing said about it being a guard dog nor there being a police sheriff.

"This is so fake, Owen. Where did you get this one?" you asked.

"The 1 dollar store. Joking, but I actually don't know to be honest," he replied in disappointed.

"We should go get some real ones online next week or something. I don't have work tomorrow so do you possibly want to go out?"

"Hmm.. sure!"