Fun Fair (4)

Narrator

It was a Saturday. You woke up to received a letter from your mom. She wrote about how she went on a trip early without a word since her friends brought it up so quickly she didn't have much time to tell you. She left you some money in your bank and on the kitchen counter for food, drinks, clothing, medication etc.

You was checking how much money you were given until you got some notifications from Owen and Sydney.

MESSAGES:

Sydney: Hey guys :)) I heard there was a fun fair near our area and since it's our 2 weeks of school do you guys want to go?

Owen: Hell yeah! Are you talking about BlackStow fun fair with the horror type funfair rides for Halloween?

Sydney: Yeah that! I haven't been there since I was a kid and I thought it would be fun for us. I asked my mom and she said I could go. What about you guys? @Owen_isC00l @Its_Y/N

Owen: Omg yes! I go there sometimes. I also heard there was a new ride there just for the Halloween season!

Sydney: Yay!! Y/N, are you allowed? @Its_Y/N

SERVER NOTICE: @Its_Y/N is online

Y/N: Yes I can go! Well i didn't ask my mom, but she's on a trip for a couple of days and she gave me some money as well!

Owen: Whoo-whoo! So Sid what time and place should we meet at?

Sydney: Okay so I was thinking we should meet at 2pm. Some time after we have lunch. We should meet at St. Leather park.

Y/N: Alright. Do we need to bring anything besides money?

Owen: Nah. There are food stalls there, but you obviously need to bring your phone.

Sydney: Kk. I'm gonna eat and then have a shower and get prepared. Bye guys! See you soon! :)

Y/N: Same here, bye guys! :D

Owen: Bye! I guess we're all doing the same thing!

SERVER NOTICED: @S1ddy683, @Its_Y/N and @Owen_isC00l are offline

...

You took a hot shower and got into some baggy black trousers, a short-sleeved white t-shirt as well as some checkered trainers. You looked at the time on your phone.

1:34pm

26 minutes and 1,560 seconds left.

You went on social media for some time and called your mom to let her know. You didn't like sneaking behind her back. Luckily, she gave you permission to go but you could only use £60. The common rides were £5 each and the Halloween special was £10. You looked at the time on your phone.

1:48pm

12 minutes and 720 seconds

You texted Owen and Sydney that you were going to bring a bag for the prizes you may win. Like those stalls for £2 where you have to do mini games for a prize. You also said they could put their phones in the bag if they didn't have any pockets.
You looked at the time on your phone.

1:57pm

3 minutes and 180 seconds

You were lived near the park so you thought about going there early to end your boredom. You put everything you needed in your bag and left the
house.

- St. Leather park -

You opened the park gate and sat on a swing. You waited for another 6 minutes until you saw Owen arriving. "Hi Owen!" you said happily.