Bonus chapter 2

Because I'm nice :)

Monday
8:03am

Y/n PoV

"Mommy mommy it's time for my first day!!"

I shoot my head towards the bedroom door that bursts open, Lias little self jumping all excited.

That is until she sees me and her father...

"Uh oh." Covering her eyes she runs back out of the room,giggling.

"I'll be out now Lia!" I call before hurrying off of Jungkook in a desperate attempt to find my clothes. "Oh my god I'm the worst mother in the world!"

"Relax she doesn't even understand what she just saw."

"Jungkook she's almost 4!"

"Woah I don't know why you're yelling at me. You're the one who was desperate to have me this morning."

I try not to fall for the charms of my husband. But the way he rolls onto his side to face me, his naked body covered by only a quarter of the duvet, eyes all dreamy, hair all hot and messy...

What was I talking about again?

Right! My daughters first day at preschool!

"I didn't think it was already 8:00 though! And I certainly didn't think our daughter would rush in and see me on top of you like that—."

"You always look so good on top." The male smiles whilst rolling to lie on his back, arms tucked behind his head all smug as he watches me scramble around the room.

Jungkook PoV

I'm about to say something when Lia's cry for her school bag beats me to it.

"Okay angel I'll find it in a seconddd." Y/n calls back, almost tripping over her own feet in the process. My sudden laughter makes her eyes flick towards me.

"You know instead of enjoying this you could get up and help. Your daughter needs a packed lunch remember."

"I thought we were putting her on school dinners?"

With a tut Y/n attempts to fasten her bra behind her back. "Yeah I tried getting her on the lunch system but they never got back to me."

"Can't Jin make her something?"

"No Jeon, believe it or not Jin has his own daughter to sort out. Maybe you should do the same."

With a tired sigh I decide to get up and out of bed. "Alright I'll sort it."

"Thank y—."

Y/n PoV

I pause. And simply watch my husband stand before me with no shame over his...

Nakedness.

He knows what he's doing.

"Erm. Maybe start by putting some clothes on." I say, clearing my throat.