2 more sleeps

Next Day

Lunch time

Jungkook PoV

The food at this place shouldn't even be classed as food. It's either stale, mushy or tasteless. Not to mention the portions make a kids meal look like a banquet.

"Fuckfuckfuck."

I look across the table to see Yoongi fidgeting with his fingers. He's anxious for some reason. Turning around I see a male heading our way. Nice tattoos, but my god is he ugly.

"Alright twink you know the schedule." He says in a deep grumbled voice, and when I notice Yoongi's fidgeting worsen I realise it's him the ugly male is addressing.

"Sorry, schedule?" I question, unphased when the males eyes drop down to me.

"Yesterday was Hoseok. Today it's twinks turn." He smirks whilst looking back over at Yoongi.

"W-well you see Kyro I actually have an ulcer in my mouth—."

"Then your ass will have to do this time."

APoV

All heads turn towards the two inmates table, however it's Kyro who has gained their attention. He's the man to fear out of all 408 inmates, a fact Jungkook has been warned about by Yoongi many times as well as the fact that he's been fucking both him and Hoseok for over 6 months now, swapping from each like they're his toys.

"Let's go mint."

Ready to give in, Yoongi attempts to stand up when Jungkook suddenly gestures for him to stop. Shocked, Yoongi just stares at him. "What are you doing he'll kill you kookie!!"

Ignoring Yoongi's whisper the male stands, now face to face with Kyro. "Listen here. You're not gonna touch Yoongi today. Or tomorrow. Or ever. What you're gonna do is turn round and forget he even exists. Same goes for Hoseok."

Scoffing out a laugh Kyro squares up to Jungkook so close that the boy could feel his breath against his face. "And what you gonna do if I don't pretty boy? You gonna hit me? Go on try it."

"Oh baby cakes hitting you first would be a dumb move in a place like this."

At his words, Kyros expression changes from cocky to confusion. Jungkook grabs a plastic knife from the table. He then snaps it before twiddling the object playfully, smiling. Inhaling through his nose, the boy prepares himself before taking the sharp plastic end and dragging it down his forearm, releasing a trail of blood to drip down.

"The fuck!?" Kyro steps back in shock.

Gritting his teeth in pain the boy continues to drag until done. He then tosses the knife aside before waiting a few seconds. He wanted to enjoy the shocked look on Kyros face. And then he screams. A loud, painful blood curdling sound to alert the several security guards who charge over.

Just before they went to tackle Kyro, he steals a punch, sending the man to stumble back straight into one of the security guards. To everyone's surprise, they don't bother to tackle Jungkook.

"Holy shit kookie!" Yoongi stands at the males side and they bothwatch Kyro kicking and screaming as he's dragged away. "I can't believe you just did that for me!"