Overwhelming secret

Next Day

APoV

"That's the last of her clothes." Y/n huffs before placing the box of Jisoo's clothes down. Her and Jimin decided to clear all of her things out for Jin seeing as he wasn't fit to do so himself. He couldn't look at anything that reminded him of her without crying.

"So what's the story? Does Jin want us to throw all this out?" Jimin grunts whilst picking up a heavy box.

"No we're gonna place it all in the loft for him. One day he wants to show Nini all of it when she's old enough to understand. He doesn't want her to forget her own mother."

Nodding his head Jimin adjusts the heavy box in his grip but struggles.

"Need a hand?" Jungkook suddenly appears at the door frame.

"Not from you." Jimin grunts.

Sighing Jungkook takes the box from the male, piling another one on top like it's nothing difficult. "Tell that to your pit stains." He clicks his tongue before carrying the boxes out behind Y/n.

She sighs. "You could at least try not to piss him off."

"Oh but where would the fun be in that."

Rolling her eyes Y/n attempts to climb the ladder leading to the loft, but Jungkook suddenly puts a stop to that when he lifts to place her back on the floor. She turns to look at him for a moment, attempting to climb the ladder again until Jungkook does the same thing.

"Yah as much as I enjoy being lifted by you I'm tryna get a job done here."

"Well if you'd use your brain for one second, you'd realise it's easier if you head up to the loft and I pass the heavy boxes up to you."

Despite being annoyed by the males cocky grin, Y/n couldn't deny his plan made sense.

"Fine."

Raising a brow Jungkook looks at the girl confused. "You alright? Your mind seems scattered."

"I'm fine." She shrugs.

"Really? Because I saw you almost pour orange juice into your cereal this morning. And I'm pretty sure those are my boxer shorts you have on."

Looking down Y/n realises the mistake she made. Her brain had been a little scattered lately. What with helping Jin with the funeral, working more shifts at the club and keeping her pregnancy a secret she felt a little overwhelmed.

"They're comfy that's all." She shrugs before going to climb up the ladder. With a smile Jungkook shakes his head at the girl. He then goes to grab one of the boxes when Jimin suddenly beats him to it.

"I got it big guy. Why don't you let me take it from here."

"What makes you think I can't do it myself?" Jungkook says a little irritated.

"Well it's been almost 2 minutes and yet there's still boxes yet to go in the loft."

"That's because I was busy talking to Y/n. Believe it or not we actually do more then just fuck and fight."

"Yeah well all I see are the problems you cause for her—."

"You wanna watch what you say to me Park—."

"GUYS!" Y/n yells from the loft. "Seriously can the two of you just get a long for one fucking second!"

At her words both Jimin and Jungkook choose to put their argument on pause. Jimin roughly shoves the box back into Jungkooks hold before heading back to collect the others.