Pick up where we left off

11:36pm

Y/n PoV

"Holy fuck." I freeze on the spot. This hotel room is insane! The bed is huge. There's two sofas! Not one! But two! And the window stretches from floor to ceiling with the most amazing view of the city lights.

"Glad you like it." Jungkook smirks whilst wheeling our suitcase past.

"It's beautiful but...are you sure we can afford this? Maybe they gave us the wrong room key."

"I agreed to do a couple free portraits for the hotel manager and he gave us a discount in return. This is defo early our room." The male says with confidence.

Damn. Having an artist for a fiancé surprisingly has its financial perks :)

Appearing before me, Jungkook looks at me with those hungry eyes. I won't lie. Sex is all I've been thinking about the whole drive here.

But I'm not ready to just strip and get into bed. Not just yet anyway. I need about 20 lady minutes:)

"Can you just wait a few minutes?" I ask whilst playing with his hands, my thumbs tracing soft circles over his skin. "I just wanna freshen up first."

Chewing his lip the male sighs, and I chuckle before pecking his lips. I then pull the suitcase to the on-suite. My heart is racing uncontrollably fast right now, a mixture of nerves and excitement bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

It's been over 5 months since we last had sex.

152 days...

I hurry to turn the shower on before stripping from my sweats. Luckily I washed my hair this morning. But let's just say I've neglected shaving habits...

Taking the razor from the side I start with my legs, and for some reason a smile spreads across my lips.

I feel like a teenager all over again. I'm giddy and shy at the same time. My cheeks keep heating up over the thought of Jungkook waiting for me. And I can't stop my heart from thumping and thudding.

Tonight's more than just a hotel stay. It's going Jungkook and I going back to our old selves:)

Once finished in the shower I step out and wrap a towel dress around me.

I then pull out my toiletry bag from the case where I proceed to doing my makeup. Can't even remember the last time I used any of this stuff, not since our first date at least.

Once done with my natural look I then attend to my hair, brushing out my locks which have grown quite long these past couple of months. I'm not so used to the length, but Jungkook said he loves it.

I then spray myself with some perfume. Jisoo once told me you should spray behind your ears along with your cleavage too, something about the smell being stronger during sex🤷‍♀️

I then change into the night dress I'd purchased a while ago. A thin see through fabric but soft as silk.