Cracks in the foundation

3 months later

2:00am

Y/n PoV

"All I want. Is the taste that your lips allow."

"My my. My my-I. Give me love."

I quietly sing whilst stepping under the running shower water. I have over 8 hours of club sweat on me. Tonight's shift was awful. I've never had to deal with so many rude customers. Not to mention I got caught between these two woman who were hauling drinks at one another, hence why I currently smell of pink gin.

"You're home."

At that voice I turn my head, surprised to see Jungkook standing there in nothing but sweatpants. God damn his body seems to become sexier everyday.

"You're up?" I say back. Normally he's sound asleep by the time I get in from work.

"I missed you too much to fall asleep alone." He says; and it brings a smile to my lips. As I focus my attention on the bar of soap I begin to rub myself with, I don't even realise my boyfriend undressing at the side of me.

We've been doing this a lot recently, showering together, so much that I actually get lonely when I'm in here by myself now.

Like usual, I lean to rest myself against his chest and he takes the car bar of soap from my hand and gently rubs it across my chest.

"How was work?" He asks.

"Tiring." I sigh.

"You should quit there already."

"I will soon."

"Good. Because I've just noticed something."

I look down when feeling the boys hand cupped over my tummy.

"You're showing." He says, and I smile when noticing the slight bump. Oh my gosh little baby, you're growing so fast already.

"Do you still think it's gonna be a girl?" I ask.

"I'm not so sure. You've had this amazing glow recently."

"How does that effect the possibility of gender?"

"Well there's a theory. When a woman is pregnant with a girl, she takes all the beauty from the mother for herself. But if she's pregnant with a boy, she gets to keep all of her beauty."

"That's such a random theory." I laugh. No clue who he's heard that from. Normally when Jungkook tells me one of his theories, it's always backed up with evidence that just reminds me of how intelligent he is.

But this. This one's a little strange even for me.

"It's an interesting theory though." Jungkook smirks, now taking the soap and gently circling it over my tummy. He's always so soft and gentle, I almost fall asleep at times it's that relaxing.

"You tired?" He asks me, and I nod.

Noticing my response, the boy reaches for the shampoo bottle on the shower shelf. He pumps a blob onto his hand before using his beautiful long fingers to massage it into my hair.