I'll come home

Sunday

APoV

"Alright I got the popcorn." Jimin smiles before hopping over the couch and plonking himself next to Jin.

"And I got my potato chips." Y/n wiggles the bag whilst laying contently against Jungkook on the other couch.

"And because it's my Netflix account I got the choice of film." Jin clicks the remote to search through options.

Sunday nights were family night. No one had work. No one had anywhere else to be. Perfect.

"Hey did the doorbell just ring?" Jimin asks.

Straight away everyone turns tense, Jungkook being the first to reach for a gun. When it rings a second time he stands, heading straight for the front door.

"Hang on Jackie chan. It could just be the pizza guy." Jin laughs, and luckily it was.

"Okay can we watch the film now?" Y/n asks.

"In a sec." Jimin says before taking the remote from Jin. "Considering you're pregnant, there hasn't been much baby talk in this house. Have you guys even decided on names?"

Y/n glances at Jungkook for a second before shaking her head at Jimin. She'd been holding off talking about the baby around him. It always seemed to make him panic.

"Well if it's a boy I think you should name him Jimin."

"I'd rather call him Jin if that's the case." Jungkook says earning a glare from the red headed male.

"How come you guys haven't gotten a scan to reveal the gender yet?" Jin asks.

"I wanna be surprised." Y/n says with a smile, her hands now rubbing the tiny tummy bump. "I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl. Jungkooks hoping for a girl though."

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"So we don't have to name it after you." Jungkook says with a fake smile.

"Jimin can be a girl."

"Glad you agree."

Next day

1:08pm

"Okay we need a crib. A stroller. And a high chair. Now these markets always have a bargain so it's best we split up to increase our chances of finding them before anyone else." Y/n says before handing everyone a list. When she was younger, her father would always take her to the local markets to buy stuff for the apartment seeing as they didn't have much money. Despite her wanting to forget all possible memories of the man, she still enjoyed the markets for shopping.

"Is there really a need to rush—."

"Yes!" Y/n's sudden yell makes Jimin shut up immediately; and whilst Jin turns a little fearful of the girl, Jungkook just smirks to himself. The girl could be tough and scary when she wanted and he secretly loved that about her.

Once everyone had their lists, the group split up and head to different stalls of the markets. Despite the place being cheap, it was always packed and very easy to get lost in. The stalls almost acted as maze walls, but luckily Y/n was like a sniffer dog when it came to a bargain.

She quickly scans each stall but failed to find any of the items on her list. Just as she went to turn a corner; she noticed a man standing from a far, just watching her.

Ignoring it she turns to head down another route, finding herself in the site of another man. There's an occurring similarity between the two of them; that being that they're dressed in all black wearing with their hoods pulled up.