Hunter looked at her tired face and he instantly knew that she had hardly slept at all over the last few days. "The beds are in that room right there, the top one on the left is-" he gets cut off by Alona.

"I'm not sleeping in your bed, Hunter." She argued.

Hunter chuckled. "I was actually offering you Wrecker's bed, but suit yourself." he held his hands up, taking a second glance to check on her once more before going back up into the cockpit with Tech and Echo.

Seconds later Hunter poked his head back out of the cockpit. "Seats are more comfortable up here, just so you know." He smirks. Alona glares at him and sits down in the metal chair. She sighs, holding her newly returned lightsaber in her hands. She spun it around slowly, running her thumb over the grooves. The seat really wasn't that comfortable, but she would never tell Hunter that.

Alona rolled her eyes, putting her lightsaber on her belt with its brother. She walks through the Marauder, entering the cockpit that had four seats that were padded with what looked like leather. "Don't say it." She says to Hunter, who had an I told you so look on his face.

"Did I say anything?" He questioned from his spot in the back left chair. She sat down in the back right chair, which was behind Tech. She gave him a dirty look. "I didn't say anything." He says with a grin.

Hunter watched Alona fight against sleep for a few minutes, but when her head lulled to the side he knew she had lost the battle.

    "Unlimited power!"

     "You must choose a side!"

     "When the time comes the boy must become a Jedi."

     "We can't trust her, what if she turns like he did?"

     "He killed all of them. The younglings are dead."

     "Padme."

    "Execute Order 66."

     "Anakin, don't trust him!"

     "I can't-I-I'm too wea-weak."

      "Anakin help."

     "Twins."

      "He turned the Jedi's own army against them."

     "Only together can we survive this."

     "What have I done?"

     "You were my brother, Anakin."

     "CT-5555 had discovered the inhibitor chips."

      "There's a possibility that the chips the Kaminoans put inside of us have a purpose we don't yet know of."

    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

    "We will do what we must."

     "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire."

     "We must hide. The time of the Jedi has ended."

"Alona, we've gotta get going."

Alona jumps awake, her hand reaching for her lightsabers. Hunter lets go of her bicep and grabs her wrists to stop her from taking the hilts off of her belt. Alona let out a few breaths, not realizing she hadn't been breathing.

"We're on Saleucami, we need to get moving." Hunter says a little more quietly. He let go of her wrists once her shoulders untensed and wasn't in fight or flight. "Sorry I scared you." He muttered, placing a hand on the doorway. The rest of the team was waiting by the ramp.