"You forget to breath" She chuckled.

"It's your fault to look so breathtaking" Natalie's cheeks went red as she blushed looking down. This thing that makes him go crazy. Her diffidence.

"We shall go now. We're getting late" she suggested as Noel looked at his watch back once again before nodding. He smiled and she smiled back before intertwining her arm with his one as they walked out of the room.

"Anna walked downstairs after getting her purse only to find Noel and Natalie already waiting for her. Natalie smiled before walking towards Anna.

"Wow, my sister's looking beautiful" Noel said making Anna smile a bit.

"You're looking so beautiful, Anna" Natalie complemented making Anna smile.

"Thank you" she replied to both of them.

"We shall leave for the eve now. The driver's waiting outside. C'mon girls" Noel reminded making Anna and Natalie nod as all of them walked outside of the mansion.

The three of them arrived at the venue on the time. There paparazzi were all around clicking their pictures. Anna trembled as soon she was introduced to the crowd that held Noel's arm for support.

Noel resting his hand on hers, gave her the reassurance through his eyes.

"Your brother's here, don't be afraid" He said before he gestured her to walk. All three of them went inside to be welcomed by Joes.

"Welcome Mr. Walker. It's so pleasure to have you here for the night." Joes said before shaking hands with Noel.

"Congratulations on your new project, Mr Joes" Noel cheered with a handshake.

"Thank you very much. Please meet my wife, Mrs Jennifer Galp"

"Hello" the lady beside Joes smiled.

"Hello, Mrs Joes. It's so pleasure to get to see you. You're looking beautiful"

"Thank you, Mr Walker" the lady smiled before shifting her eyes to the ladies beside him.

"Meet my sister, Annabella and my friend, Natalie Davies" he introduced.

"It's so pleasure to have you ladies for the night. Please enjoy and get yourself comfortable here" Mr and Mrs Joes said.

"Definitely, Mr Joes. Please carry on" Noel voiced, humbly.

"I hope you're having a good time here, Anna?" Noel asked before turning towards her.

"I would just love to take a seat and have a drink." She replied.

"Fine, just call me when you need anything. I'm few steps away"

"Sure," Anna said before walking over to the other side. The waiter offered her a drink that she definitely didn't refused. Grabbing a glass, she thanked the waiter before he walked away.

She sighed with the glass in her hands and tries to enjoy at least a bit of the drink.

As she was focused, out of nowhere, a kid mistakenly collided with her chair resulting in her gasping and the glass fell from her hands. She gasped in dismay looking at the kid who looked back at her with his terrified hazel eyes, gulping his saliva.

"Oh my goodness! Are you alright, kid? Did you got hit somewhere?" Anna inquired in concern. The kid shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. I'm really sorry for spilling your drink" the kid mumbled. Anna chuckled before staring back at his small, round and adorable face.

"It's alright. Next time be careful. You shouldn't be running in crowded places " she said. The kid nodded in return.

"I will keep in the mind" the kid replied before walking away. Anna stared at the kid before finally looking back at the floor where the drink was. "Uh!" She grunted. Some of it was on her dress that now she has to go and clean up otherwise it would result in the dress getting stained.