~57~

•••

Few days passed in a dim and everything was going with the flow. Last week Ivan had took Anna to her grandmother because she was missing her. Ivan also had to take extra care of her because of Anna falling sick the same week unknowingly. She herself didn't know when all of her diets are on the proper track. She was taking every prescription the doctor has asked her to follow.

She falling sick the same week, had unknowingly made Ivan so worried for her as well for the their Baby. Even if he had consoled himself and didn't really showed the tension to others and Anna but he literally was distressed about Anna and her health.

Thankfully, she followed the proper medications and prescription the doctor said. Grandma Evelina also large efforts in taking care of her one and only grand daughter. Noel visited her last week as well. He couldn't make time for her for few days because of overseas business trips but since he came back, he made sure he was giving enough of time to his sister.

In meantime, they have came so closer to eachother like any other siblings would. His happiness knew no boundaries since they've came closer at a family level. He was so glad that finally Anna had started sharing her concerns and other things with him like siblings would usually do.

Though there's still some awkwardness could be noticed in between them, but that doesn't bothered any of them. The thing that they are coming closer more than before was enough for Noel. He just wants nothing else but the happiness for his little sister.

"Alright, I would like to take my leave now. Take care of yourself as well as of my dear nephew/neice. I will visit you again soon."

Said Noel before he stood up from his place. Today, he came to visit her as he was done with his meetings quite earlier compared to any other day.

"You can have dinner with us" she asked. He respectfully refused before passing her a small smile.

"No Anna, I have something important to take care of so I would like to take my leave. Alright? I will see you soon again, hmm?" He said, Anna shrugged but nodded as well before she passed him a small curt smile.

Noel finally took his leave after wishing Anna a good night. He was on his way back in his car when he received a call from someone. He grimaced exasperating before taking his phone. He gave a side look looking at the number before flickering his eyes. He answered, putting it on the speaker.

"Natalie, what happened?" He asked when he heard a sigh from the other side of the call.

"Noel, can you please come to my apartment right now? I need you" he heard the sobs from the other side. His heart started raced in concern.

"Are you alright?" He asked hearing the exasperated scowl from the other side.

"No. I need you right now..." He heard the raspy feminine tone. Sighing he rolled his hands on the steering before finally Changing the direction of the car.

"Fine, I'm on my way" he replied shortly before hanging. Sighing deeply, he increased the speed of the car before driving to his fullest speed.

~~~~

Anna decided to go back to her sleep. Ivan still didn't came back as he already informed her that he would be late and strictly ordered her to eat the dinner and take medicines by the time before going to back.

After having a warm shower that helped Anna soothing her muscles. She felt better and relaxed. A satisfying grunt left her mouth as she finally stepped out of the shower. Wearing her night gown, she let her hair open because they were already wet from the recent shower.