~41~

CHAPTER: 41

*****

The shimmering sunlight tip-toed Inside the room after crossing the white curtains. Anna shifted to the other side in her sleep when finally her eyes opened. She was welcomed by her handsome husband who was sleeping peacefully beside her as always he does. A close-up of his and Anna smiled slightly.

Indeed, Ivan is a demigod and which girl wouldn't go crazy after him? His strong muscular cologne speaks out his power. A slight weird sensation passed through Anna's body and she shivered before nibbling her lip.

Indeed, she wants to touch Ivan so Badly. She was getting a strong desire to go close to him and shower him with her love.

Her Unconditional love.

She herself was in surprise what made her attracted towards Ivan out of nowhere and so suddenly. She was unanswered. But all she wanted to do is to hug Ivan tightly and shower him with kisses.

He is irresistible.

An irresistible demigod.

She giggled seeing him sleeping so peacefully without any worries. Leaning further towards his direction, she tried to capture Ivan's lips but before she could do so, her stomach churned. Her mouth watered weirdly with bitterness and eyes became glossier too.

Covering her mouth with her hand, she quickly got up from the bed and rushed towards the bathroom. The impact of thr act was so sudden that it startled Ivan and his sleep broke.

Sterling, he got from the bed and his eyes busy searching his little wife when he heard some noises from inside the bathroom. Getting up, he too, rushed towards the bathroom to check upon Anna.

"Anna?"

He called her name while knocking on the door but she didn't responded. Probably because of the weird taste that had hit her. It made Ivan really worried for her. The concern could be noticeable in his blue orbs for his wife. All he wanted to do is to know how to make her feel better.

"Anna, you fine baby? What happened to you? Should I come over?"

He asked knocking few more times on the door as finally after a minute, Anna comes out opening the door. Her face was pale and wet. Ivan was worried. Capturing her pale chubby cheeks in his Palms, he leaned to her level to look into her drained self. Her eyes were watered. It made Ivan worried.

"Anna, are you fine? What happened to you? Are you sick? Should we go to the doctor and get you a check?"

He asked holding her little face in his big and bulky palms. His rough thumb pad caressing her soft, pale cheek as she sighed.

"I'm fine, Ivan." She spoke, her voice seems dried and drained. Ivan frowned.

"But you were vomiting just a while ago? Indeed, you are sick. Come on, let's go to the hospital and get you check, come---"

He said sternly but before he could turn around with her, she stopped him.

"Ivan, please don't worry. I'm fine. I think it's because of the food that I had taken last night in the party where you took me. Indeed, it's because of that food. I didn't even liked it much,"

Anna frowned before looking down and Ivan sighed before holding her face in his hands back and making her look into his deep, worried, oceanic-blue eyes.

"Are you sure, baby?"

He asked before Anna smiled holding his hands back.

"Yeah, I'm," she replied back making him smile warmly.