Christmas Hours: 2

Sorry for being late, I'll post the next ones around Jan 12-19 PST This has been due to life and birthday stuff

Btw I keep forgetting to include Ozzy the dog lmao, if y'all somehow forgot, she's the dog. Like an actual four legged dog.
Tails Pov:

Christmas is coming soon, the year is about to end... I can't let my feelings for Y/n go unheard of just because I'm too scared to ask him out. When he looks at me I get nervous, my heart starts beating faster.

I don't know what to do anymore- How do I simply set up a "date" with Y/n? Or at least just us two hanging out alone. . .

Lane: "You alright?"

Tails: "Fine, yeah. Why?"

Lane: "You look like you've spaced out."

Tails: "Sorry."

Lane: "It's alright, anyways. I feel sort of bad for how I've been treating some of you guys."

Tails: "It's alright... I think Y/n's the one who seems the most offended."

Lane: "Ah... The wolf."

Tails: "What's wrong?"

Lane: "Nothing."

Tails: "So have you been thinking about apologizing to him?"

Lane: "Well... I'll apologize to you for now!"

Tails: "Why?"

Lane: "I don't know. . . You're more likeable."

I stood there a little heated up, no way I'm more likeable than Y/n?... I'm not as "special"

Cadet: -Far away- "Hey Lane! I need your help with something!"

Lane: -shouting- "In a minute!"

Lane: "Welp, seems like I gotta go. Cya later Fox-Boy."

Tails: "Sure..."

I don't know how to respond to that... It's weird when he says that nickname. Maybe I'm in the wrong for judging though.

I'm bored... so
I'll go ask Knuckles to play a video-game with me! He's like an older brother who is new to how things work on Earth.

As I was heading towards the stairs I felt and saw Sonic quickly zoom past me and to his room, I looked outside and saw Y/n talking to himself. . ?

Tails 'I don't think- Maybe he's talking to himself...'

I then saw Y/n walk back inside looking all confident and more happy

Y/n Pov:

I said bye to Arthur and went on my way back inside the warm House... God it's cold.

I took off my hat and held it as I opened the door knob, I was met with Tails standing by the window on a stool?

Tails: "Y/n-

He stumbled and fell off the stool, so you quickly grabbed onto his soft body catching him, although one foot was standing on the fallen stool

Y/n: -smiling- "You alright?"

Back to Tails Pov

I was being held by Y/n right now... Of course we've hugged, slept together once in that cabin... But this time it's different, I'm feeling hotter, more nervous, and my face feels like it's burning

Tails: "Y-Y/n! I almost fell on you didn't I?"

Y/n: "Forget that, you alright?"

Tails: "I'm fine-