Who's that? He's back!

It's been about an hour or so with Y/n and Sonic messing around doing whatever young brothers do

Y/n: "That was surprisingly fun!"

Sonic: "When you're with me everything is fun!"

Y/n let's out a laugh and just spaces out

The scene cuts to Tails looking for a way to get to Sonic, and Y/n which he's less interested in due to knowing little about him.

Tails pov:

Tails: "Hmm, he's close. I just need a way to reach him without being spotted!"

I looked around for something a vehicle or something to hide in to get to sonic, I saw a human vehicle and decided to take it

Tails: "Standard human transportation. Perfect!"

Sonic and Y/n are just chilling around in a pool full of bubbles, until they notice that Sonic's phone is ringing.

Y/n: "Oh no, it's Tom! Quick clean up the place!"

Sonic then proceeds to quickly turn on the lights and clean up the mess they made.

Sonic picks up

Tom: "Aloha, how's it going buddy, did Y/n accidently shoot a squirrel again?"

Sonic: "No he's under my watch, and y'know how it is, we're just chilling reading a book. What's up with you?"

Tom: "Oh! Just called to say we're here. But now every word that you say is making me suspicious."

Y/n *quietly* "Uh.. oh."

Sonic: "What? Ya gotta relax pal. You're at the Four Seasons Oahu! Have a mai tail!"

Y/n: "Yeah, enjoy some time with your wife. If you get an embarrassing sunburn make sure to show me!"

Tom: "Y'know what? You're right, we power bumped on it. I'm sure you guys are alright, and Y/n don't get your hopes too high!"

Y/n just gives off a casual smirk

Sonic and Tom go off ranting about Rachel's fiancé.

Meanwhile Y/n just starts thinking about what it would be like to have new friends besides Sonic and starts to feel lonely.

Y/n pov:

It would be nice to have new faces around here, it's been the same old people. I'm grateful of their kindness but I want to meet new people.

Oh I would do just about anything for new faces!

Cut to Hawaii where Tom is meeting Randal aka Rachel's wife

Tom: "Hey! I was just coming to see you!"

Randall: "You got a lot of nerve coming here after what you did to my fiancé!"

Tom: "W-w-what?"

Randall: "Totaling her car, leaving her tied to a chair. I should rip you limb. From. Limb."

Tom is speechless and somewhat scared

Randall: "Oh my god! Look at your face! Tommy, breathe, baby! Hey! I was kidding."

Tom: "Okay *laugh* You were kidding?"

Randall: "Yeah I'm sorry. Rachel put me up to it. It was totally her idea."

Tom: "Yeah, rascall."

Randall: "I'm not sure if you're aware but Rachel basically hates your guts, man."

Tom: "Oh I'm aware.."

Randall: "Seriously, you got work to do."

Rachel: "Hey!"