Short: During the Flight

This happens while Tails is holding onto you and Sonic while flying

Y/n: "So you're a fox right?"

Tails: "Yeah, I guess I am, and what about you?"

Y/n: "I'm a wolf."

Tails: "Interesting, so about your DeadEye, can you explain how it works?"

Y/n: "It's basically a way of thinking fast while gunslinging, it makes my vision yellow and I leave red markers on my enemy and it basically takes control of my body and lets me shoot at the marker."

Sonic: "Yeah that's basically his powers."

Tails: "Where did you get the hat from, Y/n?"

Y/n: "I don't know I guess I had it with me, but Longclaw told me that it's a relic from 1899 or 1907 something like that. It once belonged to another gunslinger who had a kind heart and went from bad to good."

Sonic: "Oh yeah! I remember! Those stories about humans were cool. What wasbthe gunslinger's name? Alan Moreno? Artie Morgan? Arthur Marture? Something like that.."

Tails: "That's pretty cool, I'm glad I was able to learn a little bit about you Y/n! Also maybe after this you'll be able to explain more about this gunslinger?"

Y/n: "Hehe thanks Tails, you seem like a nice friend, I'll tell you more about him later, hopefully you'll be able to stick around with me... and Sonic!"

Sonic smirks and hides his laugh

Tails blushes for a minute and brushes it off

Y/n 'So I finally got a friend or.. well acquaintance around my age, hopefully we get to spend more time together! He seems interesting and I hope he stays with us for a while!"

For a while.