Friend or Foe!?

??? Pov:

My head hurts... Maybe jumping in a portal from a cliff was a bad idea...

As I rubbed my head I noticed that there was a good smell nearby... It's been a while since I've last eaten, maybe a little peek and bite won't hurt...

???: "Huh, almost left these behind!"
I picked up some armor pieces and a sword! Two of my most favorite things in the world. . .! Can't forget my satchel...

The armor was just some shoulder pieces and a gauntlet, nothing special... But it gets the job done!

???: "And off I go..."

I ran towards the smell which kept getting stronger and stronger each step... My stomach was basically grumbling right now, somebody could mistaken it for an earthquake... Speaking of that, I'm sure that I'm on Earth right now!

Hmmm... Right. Since I'm a lynx I'm meant for the cold... Luckily it's pretty cold right now! I might've scored a good planet. My knight-hood must be proud of me! I can hopefully settle down here.

Speaking of that smell, I finally got out of the forest, wow... This place is cool! What is that? A Caffeeee? Café? Yeah a Café... Smells good!

I walked in and said
???: "Woah... They just leave food like that behind glass? For the Knight-hood!"

I grabbed the food and- BOINK

Old Man: "Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

???: "I'm just hungry!"

Old Man: "You gotta pay for that!"

???: "What do I pay with?"

Old Man: "Please, I can't deal with this..."

The old man noticed my sword and pulled out a weird glowing rectangle

911 what's your emergency?

What the hell does that mean?

Old Man: "Uh, yes. A weird thing has a weapon and is in my shop."

Phone: "We'll send a sheriff there soon."

The old man hung up

???: "What was that?"

Old Man: "If you won't pay then you'll be escorted out here."

???: "Is that a threat? The Knight-hood would easily destroy you!"

I then threw a chair at him and ran for it with the food

Cut to Tom

Tom: "Ah. I got a call, I'll be right back Y/n."

Y/n: "C'mon! Can't you take me this time? I wanna see your cool 'yee-haw' thing, maybe you do it better than me!"

Tom: "I'm sorry bud, but the person's armed! Besides I can't waste any time right now!"

Y/n: "Well... I'm armed too! C'mon lets go!"

Tom: -sigh- "Fatherhood..."

Tom gets in his sheriff car and drives away with Y/n into Green Hills Town!

Y/n: "What's the report?"

Tom: "Some person's armed at a Café."

Y/n: "The one with the nice old man?"

Tom: "Yep..."

Y/n: "Damn... Is he alright?"

Tom: "Hopefully. And also, language."

Y/n: "Oops. So what do I get to do?! Shoot bad guys! Hostage Negotiate!? Or maybe... Become a Deputy!"

Tom: "Yeah... No, not happening bud. When we there don't do anything reckless, alright?"