New Faces

??? Pov:

So I get held captive for follwing my Knight-Hood? They took away a warrior's sacred item, HIS WEAPON! And now they stripped me of my armor... Earth sucks. All because I was hungry and an old loser didn't wanna feed me.

Currently I'm being held in a weird cell... It's at least warm, and it has a bench.

But anyways

From the corner of my eye I saw the sheriff who was with that stupid wolf.

Tom: "Alright then, who are you? Why are you here? What are you?"

???: "The name's Lane..."

Tom: "Alright then, Lane, do you understand as to why you've been arrested?"

Lane: "No?"

Tom: "It's because you committed an arm robbery. Do you know how wrong that is? You could be put in jail for a long time."

Lane: "Okay... And? Why should I care? I'm special! I'm the one and only Lane! The Lynx. I can do things you can't comprehend..."

Tom: "I'll just say it. What are your motives?"

Lane: "I just want to get back in contact with my friend, we got seperated on our way here."

Tom: "Sure... How about this. You seem pretty young, I'll take you to my house where you'll follow -MY- rules. And after that we can go find your friend."

Lane: "What do I get out of it? And why should I say yes?"

Tom: "Listen, Kid. I'll take good care of ya, you'll get fresh food and a place to sleep."

Lane: "And if I say no?"

Tom: "Then you could face possible crime charges and be put in a damp cold cell."

Lane: "Hmm... Fine..."

Tom: "Alright then, I'll get you cleared and we're outta here. Just next time keep in mind, don't mess with my town."

Lane: "Alright."

Cut to Y/n being driven home by Maddie

Y/n: "Hey, Maddie."

Maddie: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Did Tom tell you anything about what we saw down there?"

Maddie: "Nothing new, yet. Why are you asking?"

Y/n: "Well... Tom kinda got hurt."

Maddie: "Was it bad? He seemed fine on the phone."

Y/n: "It's nothing a few stitches can't fix."

Maddie: "Good."

Y/n: "Yeah.. But what I'm tryning to say is.. Well. I..."

Maddie: "What happened?"

Y/n: "I got in a fight with somebody. And the thing is, I don't think that they're really bad."

Maddie: "What kind of fight?"

Y/n: -guilty- "Uh... It might've been a physical fight..."

Maddie: "C'mon Y/n you know better than that..."

Y/n: "Yeah, but he started it! And he was armed!"

Maddie: "I guess that makes up for some of it. Are you alright though? You sure you didn't get any bruises, or any injuries?"

Y/n: "I'm fine. Although I'm not sure about the offender. I kinda tased him."

Maddie: "Is he alright? Who even is he anyways?"