High Honor and Confidence

Breath in, and then out, repeat.

Y/n Pov:

I woke up somewhere. I felt light, as if gravity itself didn't exist, my head felt light almost as if I was drunk.

I checked my wounds. They were gone, I couldn't tell if I was in a safe place, or I just ended up nowhere. Last thing I remembered was climbing up a hill or a mountain, I could barely recall a few things due to being lightheaded.

I kept on walking, nothing but a void of emptiness. Out of nowhere my vision immediately went bright yellow, time seemed to pause, but then out of nowhere I saw a cabin appear out of the ground.

Y/n: -tired- "What the.."

I got closer to it. My heart was beating faster than normal, my legs were weak, I could barely even think. Most of what I was doing was by instinct.

As soon as I put my hand on the door knob, trees rose up from the ground, water flew into form making a nice pond. I saw a deer drinking the water, the same deer I would see in my visions and dreams.

I opened the door and saw the same spirits.. eh or people? They were playing poker, messing around and making jokes. I knocked on the wall to watch their attention.

Spirit 1: "What in the hell is that damn noise?! Here I thought death meant peace."

The second spirit points to the Y/n

Spirit 2: "Hey it's that kid..? Whatever it is. Or maybe I had too much to drink."

Spirit 1: "Well, don't just stand there, greet him in."

Y/n started to move towards the table they were playing at

Y/n: -Without any energy- "Hey.. I- the hell is goin' on?"

Spirit 2: "Oh.. no."

Spirit 1: "Oh no, what?"

Spirit 1 and 2 start whispering

Spirit 2: "He don't look the same. Sort of looks like us."

Spirit 1: "Ohh. The poor boah. Hell, it happened so fast, it's been like a day since we last met him. And he's here? Already?"

Y/n starts to talk weakly

Y/n: "What are you guys talking about over there?"

Botht the spirits walk towards him

Spirit 1: "Well uh.. you got yourself killed. Fast too."

Spirit 2: "And young."

Still Y/n's pov

I quickly remembered everything that happened, the night in the cabin with Sonic... and Tails. The big owl door, Robotnik, Knuckles, and the Master Emerald.

Y/n: "Oh..- WAIT! WHAT! How am I-"

Y/n then starts to remember as to what happened

Y/n: "Heh- right.."

Spirit 1: "Don't feel to bad boah. You did good if you're here. With us."

Spirit 2: "Heh you must be a boy of High Honor ain't ya?"

Y/n: "Well. I guess I died for a reasonable cause."

Spirit 1: "Only problem is, it feels like you left the world too fast."

Spirit 2: "Yeah, not even we died that young."

Y/n: "Huh."

Y/n starts to remember about his 'relationship' with Tails and starts shouting

Y/n: "WAIT! I haven't even accomplished most of the things I wanted to do. I left a lot unfinished."

Spirit 1: "Sit down, don't get yourself too tired. Have a drink- of water."

The 1st spirit then pours him some water and gives it to him

Y/n starts to drink it, only to realize it tastes different

Y/n: "Why does it taste like this?"

Spirit 2: "Heh you said you was unfinished right? Well good luck in the real world kid- wolf- thing."

Spirit 1: "What he means to say is, have fun with that miracle tonic!"

Spirit 2: "Oh yeah, this is gonna hurt. But, only for a minute."

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Spirit 1: "I see it in your eyes kid. You still want to be with your family. So we're giving you this chance! If it doesn't work then hell you'll be seeing what blind people see, nothing!"

Spirit 2: "Also your 'chance' will hurt. How you feel about gunpowder going through your body."

Y/n: "Wait. Wha-"

I blinked, I felt pain, relief, and calmness.

Y/n's body, on the minute of impact with the bullet immediately teleported away.

Cut to the Spirits

Spirit 1: "You could've at least warned the damn kid!"

Spirit 2: "What? I thought it was funny!"

Spirit 1: "It's always you and your messin' around.. Ima go have a drink with Lenny."

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up, back on the mountain. My wounds were healed, nonexistent, and all the blood that was around me seemed to have disappeared, the red snow was back to white, my revolvers were fully loaded, and my fur was no longer covered in blood.

I stood up from the place I was lying on, I looked around only to be met with the same old mountains that were there. Some robot parts were thrown around

Y/n: "I'm alive! Only thing is. Where the hell am I going to find Sonic and Tails?"

Y/n picked up his iconic gambler hat and tucked it onto his head.

Out of nowhere the thought of Tails slid into Y/n's head

Y/n 'Tails.. I have mixed feelings about him.. we just met but it feels like it's been longer than that. I was a fool for thinking that I wouldn't fall in love with a new and recent face..'

He then got a ring which he pickpocketed from Sonic. Except he didn't know where they went. So he decided to go with Tom and Maddie. To Hawaii

Y/n: "I hope I'm not too late."

Hopefully I'm not too late..