Christmas Hours: 1

(Either I forgot if I included this or not but. Lane is white furred and Cadet is grey. Please correct me if I'm wrong and previously put the colors in another chapter)

Christmas... An easy way to waste money... For the people you love! It's probably the one time of the year anybody actually buys something for another person... Besides their birthday... Or Valentines... or religious reasons... Hell I don't know...
Anyways

Y/n: "Sonic! Sonic! Sonic!"

Sonic: -Sleepy- "What'dya want?"

Y/n: "Well... It's almost Christmas! Not really. But still."

Sonic: "And what do you want me to do about it?"

Y/n: "Get festive! This is how you treated me on Halloween, so this is how I'm treating you on the month of Christmas!"

Sonic: "Fair enough. I'll get up."

Y/n: "Alright! Great! Anyways... we'll have to think about presents for others later. .."

Sonic: "And the price.."

Price... Only thing that's good about price is if you add the word captain in front of it. Ah, I almost forgot about the two new faces. Cadet and Lane... I don't even know what they like. Hell, I'll try to get them something that isn't so expensive.

Lane Pov:

I woke up forgetting that they put me in their basement along with Cadet...

Lane: "Cadet? -shaking her- Are you asleep?"

Cadet: "Huh?. . . I was... Until you woke me up."

Lane: "Sorry. But I think we should be up by now. We don't want the others to think that we're lazy."

Cadet: "Fine. I'll get ready in a minute, you can go upstairs on your own."

Lane: "Fine."

I don't get it... What's so good about Earth? It's not really different from other places. Only reason as to why I'm here is because of Cadet, she still hasn't asked Y/n for help with whatever she needed.

I continued walking up the stairs until I was at the door, I twisted the door knob and was met with Knuckles... Why the hell is a famous warrior even here?

Knuckles: "Maddie said eat."

And off Knuckles went on his merry way... What the hell

Lane: "Alright? Sure."

I continued walking towards the dining room and there I saw the two-tailed fox... sitting alone eating pancakes like a little kid. I guess there are some good things here.

Lane: "Hey."

Tails: -Happy- "Good morning! You should eat."

Lane: "Sure. Are these those pancakes I've been hearing a lot about?"

Tails: "Yep. Here- let me help you with that."

Lane: -smiling- "Thanks!"

Back to Y/n

Y/n: "Sonic. I know I was just happy about Christmas a few minutes ago. But WHEN WILL THE HOLIDAYS END! I swear! First Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and now Christmas."

Sonic: "Maybe you should calm down. Besides it's funner with Knuckles and Tails here! Now we also got Lane and Cadet."

Y/n: "You're right. But it gets annoying sometimes."

Sonic: "I guess you're right. Anyways, we should head down to eat breakfast. I think Maddie made pancakes."

Y/n: "Pancakes? Forgot about the whining. First to get to the dining table wins a quarter! -So what if I'm cheap!?"