63. Betrayed

His back was facing me as i took a few steps closer to him. Still leaving a big distance between us. I have no idea what this man wants right now, so it's better to not come too close.

He finally turned around and even though the hallway was quite dark, and only some of the moon light lit up the hall, i could see that stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want?". I asked him as i folded my arms, wanting this to be over as soon as possible.

Suddenly two other nct members came into view and stood behind Taeyong. My breath got stuck in my throat. They looked very intimidating. It's three against one. No way i'm gonna win a fight against them.

"I did everything you asked, i gave you all the information you needed". I told him as I tried to sound confident, but actually i was fearing for my life.

"But our deal doesn't end here sweetie". He signaled the other two to walk up to me, but they stopped in their tracks.

I could hear many foot steps behind me, instantly knowing who they were. When i looked behind me, i saw them standing just as far away from me as i stood away from Taeyong.

I was about to walk up to the boyz, but Taeyong's voice stopped me.

"You should know they did the exact same thing as we did y/n". He spoke.

I turned my head back around, looking at him confused as i didn't know what he was talking about.

"What? What do you mean?". I asked him nervously. What is this man talking about. What have they been hiding from me?

As i turned again to look at the boyz, they all had this guilty look on their face and avoided making eye contact with me. What did you guys do?

"While they stole you from us and our Jaemin, we stole their precious Yujin from them". Taeyong told me. It felt like my heart stopped beating and my body froze. They what?

"W-who's Yujin?". I asked them. It looked like they wanted to say something, but nothing came out of their mouths. But i didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"She's the girl that belonged to them before we stole her, and you replaced her". Taeyong told me. I could feel a pain in my chest. I was just a replacement? That's why there was an extra bedroom, those clothes and everything. All those things were hers. But only after a few seconds, i came to another realization.

Looking up at them through my now teary eyes.

"You guys used me, just so you could trade me to get her back?". I asked them as my voice broke. I never felt so betrayed before.

"That's why they never marked you". Taeyong said with scoff. He was talking about that tattoo they all have. I was never part of 'their gang' as they always claimed.

A scoff out of pain left my lips.

"You betrayed me". I whispered to them, not expecting an answer back.

"You did the same thing". Changmin stated looking at me with those stern eyes. I looked at him in disgust.

"You leaked all our information to our rival gang". He scoffed as he said it.

"Good thing we already had a deal up with them, so we knew exactly what you sneaky plans were". He continued while now looking at me in disgust.

"I didn't have another option". I lowered my head and tears fell down my cheeks, feeling very conflicted.

"You did!". Sangyeon raised his voice at me, to which i got startled.