30. I Can't

Without giving me time to prepare he swung his fist at me. Luckly i was fast enough to dodge it. I quickly put on my knuckle protectors and held my hands infront of my face.

I started throwing punches at him. Not even succeeding once in hitting him. I could see how much he loved to see me fail. My blood started boiling. The anger in body and the urge to hit him grew stronger.

He managed to hit me multiple times and i wasn't able to defend myself.

"You haven't learnt a thing from what i taught you, huh?". He said with a stupid smirk on his face.

I tried to throw a punch at his face, but of course he made sure i wouldn't be able to hit him.

"Vital points, y/n". He said, punching into my left side. I groaned in pain and my breathing got heavier due to my anger and pain.

"Their temple". He said, throwing a punch right at it.

"Their upper lip and nose". Another punch was thrown. I stumbled back a bit, touching my nose as i could feel the blood starting to run down it.

"Their chin". He said hitting my chin.

"And their genitals". He said harshly grabbing my hair at the back of my head, making my chin face up. He looked at me with his angry eyes.

"Don't try to play so tough, you won't make it alive". He said pulling my hair even more. Making me stumble down to the ground.

My whole body was aching because of the many punches he threw. Blood was running down my nose and my lip was busted. Tears were forming in my eyes.

He took off his knuckle protectors and threw them in front of me.

"This is just to show you how tough it can be. When you don't train enough, you'll die".
He told me while standing in front of me with his arms folded.

"I do train enough". I whispered.

"Sorry what was that?". He asked me.

"I do train enough". I said a bit louder with gritted teeth.

"Seeing how you just failed, i don't think you trained hard enough". He said with a scoff.

"NOT HARD ENOUGH!?". I yelled at him. I got of the ground and slowly started walking up to him.

"I'm down here almost everyday, trying to make myself stronger so i can defend myself from people LIKE YOU". I said shoving my finger into his chest while yelling at him.

"You just like to see my suffer". The tears started streaming down my face.

He stood there while looking into my eyes.

"My body is full of scars because of you!". I yelled at him. He didn't say anything and kept standing there. I was so frustrated and angry. I was trying to take off my knuckle protectors, but my hands were shaking so much. It made it impossible for me to take them off.

"Y/n?". I heard his now soft voice. I ignored him and still tried to get the protectors off.

"Y/n please". He said again. "No!". I said, getting even more frustrated.

"Y/n". He said one last time as i felt his hand on mine. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Just try to calm down". He told me in a calming voice. How can he change so fast? He was just angry with me, and now he's trying to calm me down?

My breathing calmed down and i felt him take off my knuckle protectors. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at the wounds on my face.
I saw him slowly lifting up his hand, trying to touch my scratched cheek.

Before he could reach it, I stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "Don't". I said looking into his eyes. I let go of his wrist and walked past him. Not even looking back, i went back up to my own room.

As i closed my room door, i let out a deep sigh. This place is so messed up. I still don't know if they hate me, or care about me? All i know is that they're not going easy on me.

I went up to the mirror and looked at my beaten up body and face. It doesn't look as bad as it feels. I have to clean up the dried blood tho.

I took a long, hot shower. Trying to clear my head and clean my body. Dressing up after, i still had some fresh scratches. If i don't do anything about these, they will get infected.

Since Jacob isn't here, i'll have go treat myself. I went up to his medical room and looked around for some stuff i could use. "Jeez, did he run out of ointment?". I said to myself.

"You need some help?". A voice suddenly said. His voice made me jump and bump my head against the top of the cabin. "Aish". I said while rubbing the spot.

Jacob stood in the door opening. At first looking at me with questionable eyes, but later turned into concerned eyes. "Jeez y/n what happened?". He asked while walking up to me and holding my face in his hands.

"Don't tell me Changmin has something to do with this?".

I didn't answer him. He sighed already knowing the answer to his question. "I'll never leave him alone with you again". He said quietly.

He took my hand and made me sit down on his medical bed. He walked to the cabinet i was searching in, and found the ointment in a second.

"You were looking for this, weren't you?". He said with a small smile on his face. I nodded my head and let out a small giggle.

"Luckily i was here to help you find it".
"Yes, but you also made me bump my head".

A soft giggle was heard. "Yeah sorry about that".

We sat in a comforting silence as Jacob treated my scratches. The last one was the scratch on my cheek. He slowly wiped an alcohol swap over it while holding my chin with his other hand. My eyes travelled to his which were already looking at mine.

We stared into each other eyes for a very long time. His other hand made contact with my jaw, holding it in his soft hands. I know where this is going, but i can't. I can't do this to myself again.

My hands made their way onto jacob's and held them while I hung my head low.

"I-i'm sorry, but i can't". I whispered softly.

————————————————————————
I hope yall are ready for the next part😏