18. Unexpected

I put on my sports outfit and made my way down to the basement.

"Thought you wouldn't show up". A voice suddenly said. I turned around and saw Changmin standing there with the boxing gloves.

He threw a pair at me and i put them on. I decided to keep quiet today. I avoided eye contact with him as much as i could.

He stood next to a punching bag. I walked up to it. "Since last time didn't really work out, i want you to hit this".

After he told me what to do, I started throwing punches at it. "Good, now try to protect your face like this". He showed me how to protect my face while throwing punches.

"Good! Keep going". He said.

I let my anger out on the punching bag, thinking i was hitting him.

"Okay you can stop now". He said.

I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"We'll stick with the punching bag for now, seems to work for you". He told me as i drank my water.

FEW DAYS LATER
I've been in the training room a lot the past few days. Trying to gain some strength and it was also an excuse to not talk with anyone. I also come here alone at night. You might think, y/n why are you doing all of this? You don't wanna be part of them.

You're right, i came to the conclusion that i can use this against them. While training i'm gaining their trust, and i'm getting stronger, i can use all these things against them.

"Today we're gonna go back to day one, i want you to hit me, and remember the things i-". Before Changmin could finish his sentence, i threw a punch at him, making my fist come in contact with his cheek.

He stood there for a second. He let out a scoff. "you caught me of guard there". I just smirked at him.

"I guess i don't have to go easy on you". He said trying to hit me, but i dodged it.

"Have you been training without me?". He said, i shrugged and threw a punch at him.

He dodged it and this went on for a while. "Come on, is that all you got?". He said, teasing me.

I tried to do a surprise attack by pretending to hit him, but actually making him trip over my foot, guess that didn't work out like i thought it would.

Instead he made me trip, making me fall on my back. He held me down by putting his hand on my throat and added pressure on it. "And defeated". I slapped his arm away and sat up.

"You did good, didn't expect that honestly".
I just sighed and grabbed some water.

"You don't talk much do you?". He asked.

I just ignored him. "You better not ignore me if you don't want me to-"

"I'm gonna take a shower". I said interrupting him and walking out of the room.

I walked back up stairs to my room. While doing that i saw Sunwoo walking down the same hall.

I haven't talked to him since that one morning.

He just walked passed me. I kind felt hurt by that. So much for saving someone's life huh? I scoffed and walked into my room.

I took a shower and laid down on my bed. I felt exhausted. All the trainings and just all of this is making me not only physical but also mentally tired. I really don't know for how long i can keep this up.

LATER
After dinner i went back to my room. I just don't feel like talking to them. I laid down on my bed and looked out of the window.

The moon could been seen a little. The dark night sky and clouds were covering most of it. That's when i remembered what sunwoo said.

"Dark cloudy night skies, that's never a good sign".

What does he mean by that?
Suddenly someone stormed through my door. It was Haknyeon.

"They're here".