26. Mixed Up

It was quiet for sometime. Maybe he didn't know the answer to my question either.

I heard him sigh.

"I realized that we were being too harsh. We took everything away form you and we're treating you like trash".

I nodded, even though he couldn't see it.

"You only have us here. I wanted you to know that you don't have to feel alone, that you have someone that reminds you maybe just a little bit of home". He said in an apologizing voice.

He was right. His caring side really reminded me of the way my mother used to take care of me.

Suddenly the nightstand light turned on. I looked to my side and saw him look over the wall of pillows. 

"We really do care for you y/n, just not everyone knows how to show it". He said with a small smile.

I gave him a small smile back.

"Thank you Eric, i really appreciate it".

He leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"Now go to sleep, you must be tired". He said as he laid back down and turned off the light.

NEXT MORNING
My eyes slowly fluttered open. I turned around and looked over the wall of pillows, but didn't see Eric there.

I sighed. Why did i hope to see him there?

I got out of bed and put on some different clothes. I washed up and walked out of my room.

I didn't see anyone upstairs. I guess they're all downstairs.

I was about to walk down the stairs, when a voice stopped me.

"Good to see you're awake".

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Sunwoo.

"I heard you and Eric had a lot of fun yesterday". He said slowly walking up to me.

I softly nodded my head. What is he trying to do?

"It surprises me that you didn't try to sneak out at night". He said as i looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Eric isn't someone you can wake up easily". He shrugged and walked passed me, but stopped again and turned to me.

"But don't get your hopes up. You'll be spending the night with me, and i hear everything". He said with a smirk and walked away from me.

Is he trying to scare me? I just let all my thoughts go and walked downstairs.

I didn't want to meet everyone in the dining room so i went out into the garden. I love the fresh morning smell and the cold breeze while the sun is still rising.

I went to the flowers and picked some of them. These are really pretty. It was probably Kevin's idea to place them here. At least there is some color in this hell hole of blood and guns.

ERIC'S POV
"Hey have you guys seen y/n?". I asked the boyz as i walked into the kitchen.

"She isn't in her room or in the training room". I said being confused and worried.

"All i know is that she walked down the stairs after me". Sunwoo said with shrug while eating his food.

Where could she be? She didn't escape did she.

"I think i found her". Sangyeon said as he pointed outside the window.

I walked up to him and looked out of the window. I saw her walking in our flower field. I didn't even notice a small smile crept up onto my lips. She really loves this garden, it's the only place where i could genuine feel her being happy.

But then i suddenly remember the promise we made. I'm sorry y/n.

YOUR POV
I was out in the garden for a very long time. I didn't mind being alone. It was peaceful and it made me calm.

"There you are". Were the words i suddenly heard.

I looked up and saw a happy Eric walk up to me.

"I looked everywhere for you". He said as he stood infront of me.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air". I said looked at the flower i picked.

"Those are beautiful". He said. I looked up and saw him smiling.

"What's with the smile on your face". I said with a giggle.

"Nothing, just feeling happy today". He said and i just scoffed.

"You want to go inside and eat breakfast together?". He asked.

I nodded my head and followed him inside.
As we came inside we were stopped by Sunwoo.

"What do you want Sunwoo?". Eric asked him.

"Since you spent the day with y/n yesterday, today is my turn". He said with a stupid grin on his face.

Eric looked just as confused as me. Why does he suddenly want to spend time with me? Did something happen? Is this just to mess with me?

Suddenly i felt a grip on my hand.

"So let's start with breakfast". Sunwoo said taking me to the dining room. I looked behind me and saw Eric looking at the floor. What is going with these guys?