5. Roses

"Y/n, if you don't answer right now, i'll kick down this door". I heard someone yell.

"Y-yeah, i'll be out in a second". I said, quickly turning off the shower. I stepped out and dried my body, putting on the new clothes after.

I looked at myself in the foggy mirror. You look like a mess y/n, you need to get it together.

"Y/n are you done?". He asked me. I didn't answer. I don't wanna go out there.

"I swear to god if you don't-". I unlocked the door and opened it. Infront of me stood a very tall guy. He looked at me for a couple of seconds. "Dinner is ready". He said pointing at the little desk in the room.

"Thank you". I walked up to the desk and sat down. I felt a bit uncomfortable, because he was just standing there watching me. I cleared my throat. "C-can you stop looking at me?".
"I have to make sure you don't hurt yourself".

I turned to look at him, but he just stared at me. "Are you gonna eat your food or not?".
"What is your name?". I suddenly said. I quickly covered my mouth. "Oh i'm sorry-"
"I'm juyeon". He said. "Juyeon". I repeated quietly. "Yes remember that cause you'll be seeing this handsome face a lot around here".

I mentally threw up. How are they so full of themselves. "Now eat, i don't have all day princess". Ugh that nickname, i already hate it.
I rolled my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me". He said. My whole body froze.

"N-no". "Good, cause you know what will happen if you do". I quickly shut my mouth and ate my food. After a long silence with only me eating my food, i was done.

"Finally! Took you long enough". He walked up to me and grabbed the plate and cup and walked out of the room. "Wait, do you-".
He closed and locked the door in my face.

I just stood there. Head hung low. I sighed and walked up to the window. The sun started to set. I used to always watch the sunset with Jaemin. I smiled at that thought. God i miss him.

I saw some of them out in the garden just casually playing soccer. Seeing them like that really makes you forget that they're actually mafia gang members.

"Beautiful view isn't it". I slightly jumped up and turned my head to the door. "You scared me". He walked up to me and also looked out of the window. "You see how those roses are placed?". He asked, i followed his gaze and looked at the roses.

"I made the design". The shape of the roses made a sort circle with a sparkle shape in the middle of it. Spikes of roses coming out of the circle. I was mesmerized by how beautiful it looked. "The name is Kevin, Kevin moon". He said looking at me.

"i'm-" "y/n, yes i know". He said and looked back outside. I could see something behind his ear. It was a tattoo with the same shape as the roses.

"Maybe one day you will be able to go into the garden". He said and shrugged. "But that's up to you". He slowly walked out of the room. "Wh-hat do you mean?". He grabbed the door handle. "Obey or disobey, it's up to you". With that he closed my door.

I sighed. They're really messing with my head.

"And that's exactly what we want"