56. Don't Do It

I don't know how long it has been since they left. My body kept shivering and my mind was blank, while tears were rolling down my cheeks. I kept staring at the wall emotionless. Until a thought had made it's way into my head. No y/n, don't be stupid. My eyes slowly travelled to the wall full of torture knives. Don't do it y/n. But what other options do I have at this point. I'm dead anyway. With the little bit of strength i lifted myself off the ground. Taking small steps towards the wall. Standing infront of them made shivers run down my spine. All the memories of being tortured with those knives came back. I still have many scars on my body that remind me of those times. Am i really gonna do this? If so, i hope they're watching me every move. With trembling hands, i slowly picked up one of them. The metal of the knife shining in the light. Looking away from the object in my hand, i searched for the camera in this room. When i found it, i walked up to it with shaking legs. Y/n stop. I couldn't stop the tears from falling, my heart breaking.

"I guess i-i don't really have another choice". I said while my voice broke.

SUNWOO'S POV
Something doesn't feel right. I could see the fear and anger in y/n's eyes. She's was telling the truth. But what truth? Before i could react the others started taking her to the basement.

"Hyung". I called as the others started walking away, Sangyeon being the last one the leave, but hearing me call him, made him stop and turn around.

"Aren't we taking it a bit too far?". I asked unsure about the situation.

"Why do you think that? As before, she needs to learn her lesson. Especially if she's making up lies". He said with a scoff and walked away.

"I don't think she's lying". I whispered, but he didn't hear it. There's definitely something going on, and Changmin knows more.

//

They had put her in the basement and we took turns to watch the cameras to see what's she's doing. I don't even want to watch. I'm not agreeing with what they're doing to her, and i know i'm not the only one. I noticed how Eric and Jacob, avoided being near the monitors. But we can't do anything. The leader decides. That's the rule.

Sangyeon was sitting behind the monitors and he had just called me, cause my 'shift' will be after his, but he wanted to talk to me before that.

I opened the door and stood behind the chair he was sitting on. I could see y/n on the screen, sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest. It broke my heart. Sangyeon turned around facing me.

"Ah you're here!". He said as I nodded my head.

"Great, just wanted to inform you that tomorrow you'll be having a solo mission". He continued. A solo mission? Again? Don't get me wrong, i used to love going on missions alone, cause i could do it my way. But at the moment i'm not really in the mood to be shot again.

He kept on talking about the details of the mission. But suddenly something on the screen caught my attention. "Hyung?". I said with worry in my voice, interrupting him. He looked offended by that, because we aren't allowed to interrupt him.

"Hyung!". I said pointing at the screen as my heart started beating faster. Sangyeon quickly turned his chair around looking at the monitor. It was y/n standing in front of the camera with a.... knife. It was a heartbreaking scene to see. I could see the hurt in her eyes. No, don't do it.

"I guess i-i don't really have another choice". She said while her voice broke.

"Shit". I said while sprinting out of the room.
"SUWNOO WAIT!". I could hear Sangyeon scream, but i didn't care. I know where this is going, and i'm not letting that happen.

I ran as fast to the basement as i could, hearing some of the others following me. I yanked the door open and saw y/n standing there with the knife to her throat. Her hands were shaking and they suddenly started moving. "NO!". I yelled as i ran up to her, slapping the knife out of her hand. Accidentally cutting my own hand in the proces.

"NO!". She cried out looking at the metal object that was now on the floor. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT". She screamed at me.

The others had made their way into the basement aswell, seeing the horrible scene.

Her hands made their way into her hair as she broke down. "That was e-everything I had left". She said, barely being able to get the words out.

No one said anything. Everyone was too in shock, just like me....