62. The Event

In the car to the event i couldn't even speak. All i could do was stare out the window. Feeling very anxious. I have a bad feeling about this evening. Something was off, very off. The boyz were quiet too. They're never this quiet. Some acted like i wasn't even there.

Once the car came to a halt, I let out a deep sigh. Here goes nothing. We walked up to a very big door to an even bigger mansion. The guards let us in, and i could already see how crowded it was inside. Are all these people here just for some business deals? Shivers ran down my spine once i remembered that all these people are part of mafia groups.

I stayed close to sunwoo and kevin. Looking around the room, i could easily spot Taeyong's group. I tried not to look at them too much, it will be obvious.

We took place at one of the tables. Some of the boyz went to look around, others sat down and looked around. I honestly didn't know what i was supposed to do here for them. Soon enough other mafia group members started a conversation with The boyz. I saw how some of them kept looking at me.

"Y/n, come with us, we need you for something". Younghoon asked as he whispered it in my ear. I nodded my head and stood up to follow him and 4 others.

"We need you to distract that man over there". He said pointing at a quite tall man, with black hair, who stood next to the drink era.

"We need to talk to the person he's talking to, but we can't have him around that conversation". Younghoon explained further.

They left my side and i was left alone. Not this again. I hate whenever they do this, putting me in a position where i can't back out. Ughhhh. Suddenly an idea got into my head. Well here goes nothing.

Standing up straight and walking up to the drinks. I grabbed one of the glasses with champagne. When i turned around i purposely spilled my drink on him.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry". I said fake panicing.
Quickly grabbing some napkins i started wiping the drink off him. I realized the man hadn't said anything yet. Looking up, i could see him staring at me with a small smirk. But not one of those creepy ones.

"It's okay". He said with a small chuckle, while taking the napkins from my hand as he started wiping it himself. Now i was the one standing frozen. This man was stunning. Wait y/n, no stop.

"See, it isn't that bad". He said looking up at me and showing me the slight stained spot.

"Accidents happen". He shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed two new drinks. "Since you spilled your other one". He told me handing over one of the drinks.

He held up his and i held up mine as we both chugged the champagne down. I don't even like champagne, but something about him made me drink it.

"I'm heeseung by the way". He said holding out his hand. I hesitated, but still shook his hand.

"What you're not gonna tell me your name?". A chuckle left his lips, and soon one left mine aswell.

"I'm y/n". I told him softly.

"Well nice to meet you y/n-"

Before he could speak even more, someone suddenly pulled my arm. Snapping my head, i saw a stern looking Sunwoo.

"I need you for something". He told me looking Heeseung up and down, before giving him a cold glare. I turned my attention back to Heeseung and saw that he wasn't fazed by sunwoo.

"Maybe i'll see you around again". I told him with a sincere smile. He nodded his head, and sunwoo dragged me away with him.

"Jealous much". I said to him with a giggle.
"No". He said sulking. Yeah right.

We went back to the table we previously sat at. "We need you to stay seated okay, we need to do something, and we can't have you there". Sangyeon told me.

"So i'll be by myself?". I told them shocked. I don't really want to be fully alone with all these people, but it's also the perfect chance to meet up with taeyong.

"Yes, we need all the members for this". Sangyeon explain. I looked at the floor. For what do they need all the members? There's always someone with me.

"But, what if someone comes up to me?". I asked them.

"Just try to ignore them and you'll be fine". Juyeon butted in. I hesitantly nodded my head. Sunwoo gave me a shoulder pat and a small smile before leaving with rest of them.

How the hell am i supposed to know where Taeyong is. I waited until the boyz were out of sight and started looking around. Leaving the table. I took careful but quick steps. Suddenly i saw one of the members of nct. Once he saw me, he nodded his head into a direction.

I turned my head and saw a very long hall. I guess i'll have to go that way. The hall was very well lit up and it had a very high roof with windows from the ground to the ceiling on both sides of the hall. It felt like i was in a castle.

Once i took a turn into another hall, i saw a figure standing there.

"You made it".