41. Getting To Know Them

His question made me wonder why i actually did it. Was it really because i needed to take my mind off them? Or was it because the lack of attention from them? Jeez Y/n do you even hear yourself? You sound like a lunatic, but was I?

A sigh left my lips. "I-i needed to clear my head". I said softly as Sunwoo still stood behind me.

"I know it wasn't the best way to do it". I let my head hung low and looked down at the ground.
I wouldn't be one to admit things quickly, but this time i didn't have an option.

"You guys were right. I should've just rest". I told Sunwoo the truth.

I heard him let out a chuckle and felt his lips on the back of my head. His hands let go of my waist and he stood in front of me.

"Is our princess finally admitting that we were right?". He said with a stupid smirk on his face.

I suddenly felt shy and could feel my cheeks burn up hearing that stupid nickname. Nonetheless, i nodded my head.

"Words Y/n, i need words". He said with his deep voice while lifting up my chin to look into my eyes.

"Yes, i admit". I said avoiding eye contact with him. His lips turned into a soft smile. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the medical room.

"Where are we going?". I asked him as he took me downstairs to the living room where all the other guys were seated.

"No need to continue with the silent treatment!". Sunwoo told the other guys.

So they actually tried to punish me by giving me the silent treatment? Well it definitely worked.

"She admitted we were right". Sunwoo said proudly with that stupid grin on his face.

"Good. Y/n i hope you can trust us more in the future". Sangyeon said standing up from the couch.

I gave him and the other guys a soft nod. I won't be leaving this place any time soon. They're the only ones i have right now, and maybe they aren't as bad as i always thought of them. It's time to give them a chance.

RECOVERING
And i did. It's two weeks later now. After that day the boyz told me to rest and this time i listened to them. The cut i had wasn't just something, it needed time to heal.

In the beginning it was kinda difficult to get closer to them. I didn't know how to approach them in a normal way. It still felt a bit odd.

Sangyeon was quick to notice when i wanted to ask something and would start a conversation. Trying to make me feel more at ease. In the conversations we had i could really tell why he was the leader of the group. He was mature and made sure everyone could let out their worries and thoughts.

During my recovery i got to know Jacob a lot better. We had a lot of conversations while he was checking up on my cut. He was the first one out of all the members to actually tell me how he ended up in this mess. He worked as vet in his teenage years. He worked a late shift and was in charge of closing up. He was cleaning up the place when suddenly the front door bell rang. A wounded man walked in and needed help. Jacob being the angel he is, he obviously helped the man. That man ended up being Sangyeon. He didn't tell me much more, but it was enough for me to know how the two met each other.

Younghoon was the person that often showed me things in the house i hadn't really seen before. He was excited when i asked him if he could show me a bit more of the beautiful mansion. He tried to ignore the places that held bad memories and told me some stories about the paintings that hung on the walls. "This actually isn't a real painting. It's a door".

Hyunjae liked to tease me a lot. When i was resting in my room, he would come in for a second and leave while letting the door open. Sometimes i doubt his real age. Sometimes he would tell me scary stories about the best ways to kidnap someone, since he's the kidnapper of the group. Sangyeon had to step in to stop him.
Nonetheless, he still tried to make me feel comfortable by making a lot of jokes. "Did you know it's impossible to stand backwards on stairs?".

This person that surprised me the most was Juyeon. He was quiet and shy when you would have a normal conversation with him. He's known as the manipulator of the group, but all i can right now is a boy who gets flustered easily. He was someone you could sit with in a comfortable silence. Apparently he liked reading books and gave me a few of his favourites to read while i was recovering. Later on he would ask me what I thought of them and we would have long conversations about the plot of the book. "I hated the ending. Like authornim think about you readers".

I discovered a new talent because of Kevin. Since i couldn't do any big activities, he thought it would be a good idea to draw. He would come to my room with his coloring pencils and would start drawing the most beautiful things i've ever seen. I joined him and drew the flowers from the field. Kevin gave me lots of compliments about my drawing.
"Hey y/n look at this". He said to me. I turned my head into his direction and saw a drawing of me. A big smile grew on my face. He's really talented.

If there was someone who insisted on me resting, it would be Chanhee. That man really didn't let me do anything. He would always bring me my favourite food and drinks. Whenever i wanted to cook something, he would immediately take over and have me sit on a stool. While i was resting in bed he would always do a little runway show for me. He would show me the new clothes he got and asked about my opinion, where he would often disagree with. "You have no style y/n".

I tried not to get involved into Haknyeon's little business. He would joke about putting something in my drink, but it actually scared me. Not knowing if he was joking or if he was just telling the truth. He told me he would never do it so i trusted him on his word. Haknyeon was to the person who always made sure i got my vitamines. Every morning, getting breakfast, there would be a tangerine on my plate. "A tangerine a day, keeps doctor Jacob away".

Every night when i was about to go to sleep, there was this one person who would sneak into my room and lay besides me on my bed. I would have long late night conversations with Sunwoo. The person who i felt comfortable but nervous with. He would always ask me how i was feeling, and trace my side where the cut was. His touch was soft and gentle, but enough to make a shiver run down my spine. Sometimes i still had trouble falling asleep. Sunwoo was there to make sure i would have a good night sleep. Humming soft songs while playing with my hair. Maybe, just maybe, my heart does beat faster for him......

Eric is like a best friend to me. He reminds me of Jaemin. He's the one that would always cheer me up, asking me to play games with him, watch movies together or he would show me his newly made weapons. I felt like i could always be honest with him and he would never judge me and vice versa. Whenever he felt pressured or stressed, he would lay on my bed, letting all of his thoughts go, and i would gladly listen to him. I tried to cheer him up the same way he always did with me. "You know, you're like the female version of me".

The last person was hard to approach. He was distant, but i could still feel that he wanted to try. Something was holding him back from approaching me. I sometimes got worried about him. Maybe there really was something bothering him. Changmin was never a person to speak much. But he never failed to check up on me. He would scold the other boys whenever they made me do something that could possibly hurt me. He would always make sure i took enough rest and had enough blankets to keep me warm. My heart softened up for him. I know he has done a lot of terrible things to me, but something about his caring side really lit a spark in my heart. "Thank you Changmin. I mean it".