52. No Way Back

I couldn't say anything. He knew the answer to his own question.

But again something switched in him. He scoffed. "Some things never change". He said looking back up at me with those stern eyes.

How can someone switch up so fast? Those eyes send shivers down my spine. Was his apology really fake?

Looking me up and down one last time, he left the dining room, not forgetting to bump his shoulder into mine.

Hearing the door close, i let out a breath i was holding. Suddenly the fear i used to have for them, came back to me. Why do i feel like this is my fault?

TIME SKIP
It was the next day. In an hour or so i'm supposed to meet Taeyong in the flower field.
A little bit before time, I walked down stairs.

"Hey, where are you going this late?". Kevin asked me, looking at his watch.

Shit, no.

"Uhm i'm just gonna get some fresh air, my mind is filled with a lot of thoughts....". I said nervously.

"Ah, okay, just don't stay out for too long". Kevin said while walking away.

That was close. I really can't have them around the back yard. How am i supposed to hide this? They will find out....

I made my way outside and walked into the flower field. I was looking for Taeyong, but couldn't find him.

"Pssst". I suddenly heard. I saw him sitting behind a small stone wall.

"Go sit on it facing the house". He whispered.

I obeyed to what he said and sat on the small stone wall. He gave me a flower, so it looked like i was busy.

"This will be the place where i'll be every time, okay?". Taeyong told me, i just hummed in response.

My body was still tensed, i knew he was armed and probably had other men sitting in the bush or something. Betraying him, would be definitely be the end of me and my family. I looked at the house, i saw that some lights were on and others were off. The chances of one of them walking outside are big, we have to be careful with this.

"Hello are you even listening?". I suddenly heard Taeyong say, while pulling my hair.

I started panicking. Shit i was too caught up in my own thoughts.

"Sorry, sorry, what were you saying?". I asked nervously, while fidgeting with the flower.

"I asked you to start with the basic information, like their positions". He said in an annoyed tone.

"Positions? How am i supposed to know that?" I asked him confused. They never really told me their positions.

"What type of role do they have on missions, just tell me anything you know". He told me.

"Uhmm well i know Sangyeon is the leader and Younghoon is second in command". The guilt rushed over me. There is no way back now, i'm betraying them. Luckily Taeyong couldn't see me, but a tear fell down my cheek.

"Okay, go on, there are a lot more members". He said demanding me to keep on talking.

"J-jacob he's the doctor of the group and k-kevin is the designer". I'm so sorry....

"And drugs?". Taeyong asked.

"Huh?". I responded not understanding what he meant.

"Who is in charge of the drugs!". He whispered yelled and my body flinched.

"Ha-haknyeon, he's in charge of the drugs".

"Can't you pace up your answers?". He asked starting to get even more annoyed.

"Chanhee is the stalker, J-juyeon is the seducer and H-hyunjae he's the kidnapper".

"I'm still missing three. Hurry up so i can leave". Taeyong said with a scoff.

No, please. I don't want this anymore. I was hesitating to do the last ones, but i had no other choice. I'm so sorry.

"Eric h-he is the weapon maker, Sunwoo he's the sniper a-and Changmin he.... Is the torturer...". I finished saying as my face dropped and all the tears fell from my eyes.

"That's all". I whispered

"Good". He said with a sigh. "Don't forget our next meeting". He whispered and the moment i turned around to look at him, he was already gone.

Once again, i fully broke down. I really can't do this anymore. I'm just being used. I can't live with the guilt and the lies. For how long am i supposed to keep up with this. I want out, my old life back, back to school.

I looked at the flower in my hands and it was ruined. There wasn't a single piece that wasn't squished. The anger started building up in my body, but outed itself in tears only and punching the grass.

My knuckles were covered in dirt. I hate that man with my whole heart.