1. Lights out

*RING*

"Yah y/n wake up!". I felt someone pulling on my arm. "Please one more minute". I said pushing the person away. "No! We're gonna be late". The person said, still pulling on my arm. I still didn't cooperate. "Fine". Finally i can sle- "YAH!". I said jumping up from my now soaked bed. "NA JAEMIN!". He was just laughing on the ground.

"That's what you get for not waking up". I jumped off my bed and shook my head wildly so the water would make him wet. "Stop that". He said pushing me away. "Now it's gonna take even longer before i'm ready". I said crossing my arms. "Not my fault". He said walking out of my room. "Who even let you in here!?". I yelled. "YOUR MOTHER". He yelled back. I just sighed.

That right there is my best friend Na Jaemin. My mom sees him as family, so he can come into our house whenever he wants, but at times like this, oh boyy did i wish my mom didn't see him like that. I quickly got ready. "Jesus what was taking you so long?". Jaemin said with a stupid smirk on his face. "Haha very funny".

"Bickering again?". My mom said walking out of the kitchen. "Why did you let him?".
I asked her. "Because he's family". "He literally threw water all over me". She put her hands up and walked away. "That's not my problem". "MOMM". Jaemin just laughed. I gave him a glare. "Let's go before we're late".

We walked to school. "I didn't even get to have breakfast". I said stomping my feet. "Lucky for you, i brought you an apple". "An apple? That's not breakfast". He giggled. "Alright, i'll eat it myself then". He was about to take a bite, but i stopped him. "No". I grabbed the apple out of his hand and took a bite. He just smiled.

"See, i knew you would want it". I playfully rolled my eyes. We arrived at school and made our way to our lockers. I grabbed the books i needed and waited for Jaemin. We walked to our first class and took seats next to each other. "Okay class, today you can make pairs for your project, which has to be finished in 2 days".

Me and Jaemin immediately looked at each other. "So you wanna work on the project after school?". I asked. He nodded. "Let's not go to my house, since my mom would only want to talk to us". "Then let's do it here at the schools library". "Sure, as long as we have snacks, i'm fine with it".

LUNCH
I walked to the canteen, hoping that Jaemin already sat down at our spot. I was greeted by a smiley guy waving his hand. I sat down next to him. "Did you hear about the news?". I shook my head. "What news?". I asked. "There is this big mafia group in our town". "Really? Which group?". "No one knows, apparently they always cover up their tracks, so no one knows who they are".

"Well i'm not scared". I said. "What? I'm really scared? What if they come to our school?". "Why would they come to our school?". "I don't know". "You shouldn't look at those weird movies you always watch, they're getting to you". I said pushing his head. "Hey! They're fun to watch". "Yeah right". I said teasing him.

AFTER SCHOOL
I walked to the library and saw Jaemin already sitting there. "Do you have the snacks?". I asked him. He looked at me and turned his bag up side down, snacks falling out of it. "My favourite". I said looking at the snacks. "Enough looking at the snacks, let's get to work". We grabbed our books and started working on the project.

We've been working on the project for a few hours now. It's dark outside and there's no one in the school anymore. "I'm gonna go to the toilet, i'll be right back". Jaemin said standing up. I just nodded and continued working on the project. After a few minutes, suddenly all the lights turned off. I looked up into the dark library. That's probably Jaemin trying to scare me.

I stood up and grabbed my phone. I turned on the flashlight and walked out of the library. "Jaemin? If this is you, stop, it's not funny". I looked around me. This is kind of creeping me out. The dark halls, empty and quiet. I walked to the mens restroom, and slowly opened the door. "Jaemin? Are you in here?". I asked quietly walking into the restroom. I opened the stalls one by one.

Opening the last one is what made me cover my mouth while tears were streaming down my face. "AH!". I said falling to the ground. It was Jaemins lifeless body, covered in blood. My whole body started shaking. Knowing that someone was here, i couldn't stay here for much longer. Taking a last look at my bestfriend, i stood up, my legs almost giving up on me, and made my way out of the restroom.

I was about to walk to the front entrance, but stopped before i could turn around the corner, because i heard footsteps. Not from one person, but from many. I slowly backed up, not trying to make any sound. I walked into a different hall trying the exits. All of them were closed. Tears still streaming down my face out of fear.

I heard the footsteps coming closer. I hid around the corner, slightly looking at who it might could be. But as soon as i saw a lot of figures walk around the corner, i knew i had to hide. My best option is the janitors closet. I slowly opened the door and closed it trying to make no sound. I slid down the wall to the floor. Covering my mouth with my hand, making sure to not make any sound.

I heard the footsteps right outside the janitors closet. I was scared they could hear my heartbeat due to it beating so fast. "I don't think she's here man". One of them said. She? They're looking for me? Suddenly my phone started ringing. "No, no, no". I quickly grabbed it and turned it off. Please, please, tell me they didn't hear it.

It was quiet for a moment. I held my breath trying to make no sound. "Let's try the other side, she's not here". I heard them slowly walk away. I let out a deep sigh. Thank god, they're going away. Suddenly the door opened. I closed my eyes, hoping they won't look behind the door.

Someone walked into the janitors closet. His back was facing me. Please please don't turn around. Tears falling down like waterfalls. "Let's go man, there is no one in here". Someone who was outside the janitors closet said. The person slowly turned around and was about to walk out, but stopped.

"I'm not so sure about that". He suddenly turned his head into my direction. My breath got stuck in my throat. He made eye contact with me and a devilish smirk appeared on his face. He came closer to me and crouched down infront of me. "I think we found what we're looking for". I pressed myself further against the wall.

"Pl-lease w-what do y-ou want from m-me?". I said, more scared than ever. He tilted his head. "Ah princess, no need to be scared". The guy with blond highlights in his hair said, still with that smirk on his face. "Ar-e you gonna k-kill me?". He stood up and sighed. "Maybe, haven't decided yet". He said looking down at me. "Please l-let me go". I said looking up at him.

Someone handed him something, but because of my tears i couldn't see what it was. "Can't do that princess". He crouched down again. "Wh-hat is that?". He shook his head. "You ask too many questions". Suddenly he brought a cloth up to my face. I grabbed his arm trying to push it away, but before i knew it, everything turned black.