Working

TW: PILLS/DEATH TALK

I got out of bed at 6:30 am and I needed to be there at 7am. I quickly changed and went to eat breakfast. I arrived a little late. But I still made it safely. First thing I did was to go to the secretary.

"Hello?" I say. "Ah yes, Quackity am i right? We got him check up and you were right! He's acting a lot better now!" Said the lady. "Well thanks good!" I say leaving.

I went to see my patient hoping the pill actually worked. I slowly open the door and he was eating breakfast when he saw me he started crying. "I'm sorry!" He cried out. I went over to comfort him. "Hey! Hey! Don't be. Its not your fault..!" I say hugging him. "But I caused you pain an-and" he said. "no, shh. It's okay.." I whisper.

I decided to spend most of the day seeing if the pills actually worked and he wasn't just lying. I showed him some pictures of me hugging other people and he seemed happy for me. Then I tested if he was still over protective, he still was a little but way less then before. "Would you be mad if I dated someone else.?" I ask. "Yes" he responded. "Why is that? We're not dating after all" I say. "Because I may have changed, but my love for you, will never" He said. "Okay.." I say noting it down.

Then he hugged me tightly, "Yup, you haven't changed have you?" I say. "I just, feel bad..." he said. "Don't feel bad! Its not your fault!" I say. "But it is" he said. "No it's not, now I have to wright more. Let me go please" I ask. He sat on the white couch pulling me into his lap. "There now we both have something we want!" He said. My notes we're something like this:

-Pills:                           -Without pills:
-slightly jealous.        -Really jealous.
-A little protective.    -too protective.
-compromise.             -selfish.
-kind.                            -cruel.
-like physical touch.  -also like physical touch.
- hugs a lot.                 - hugs a lot.

You can see the difference these make, so I'll keep them. The affects are about to d!e down, I have to get him a new one, fast. "Okay, seems all good! But it's time for your pill!" I say. "Nooo!" He said resting his head on my back. "Wilbur, I have too. Let me go I'll give you a kiss" I say. He look go rather quickly.

I got to the cabinet and opened it, it was empty. I guess they needed my results before getting him a full jar. But when I come back the effects will have worn off.

"Seems were all out, I'll be back soon, Wilbur" I say walking out. I went to the secretary and handing her my results and asked for the bottle. She nodded, smiled and handed them to me.

I was a little scared going back but I knew this wouldn't happen again with this on me now. I slowly open the door expecting the worst but nothing. Wilbur was just staring at the wall not moving at all. I grabbed a glass of water and went in front of him, "here" I say handing him the pill and water. He took it quickly and smiled. "Thank You, my brain gets messed up without them, and it's difficult to control myself" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked taking my book and quill out.

"Well without them, I feel like being with you at all times and when I'm not with you I feel like dy!ng." He said taking a deep breath. "And with them I feel like I'm in love with you" he said. "Okay, anything else?" I ask. "No" he said. "Well.." he continued.

"I would like to Uh... actually go out with you! You can say no if you don't want too..!" He admitted. "I mean sure" I reply. "Really?" He hugged me. "Yup" I say. "I think I love you even more!" He said. "Okay, maybe you're going a little too fast..!" I say. We laughed and talked. Turns out when he's normal, we get along perfectly, I found out he played the guitar and I told him about how I played the piano.

We talked and laughed until our time was up, "promise to come back?" He said. "Well yes, but not tomorrow, I have to go get one of my old patients out of the hospital. I'll bring him when I'm back, okay?" I say. "Okay!" He joyfully said.

"See You soon!" I say and he said bye. I left feeling proud.

———————————————————————-

I think I'm going to end this here, I hope you liked this since you read all of it.

Please leave me some suggestions for book ideas, it can be any legal ship.

Stay hydrated, eat and drink water daily please, you deserve it.

Have a good night/ morning!