Mine

I had work again except Karl was going to be late.

I walked over to them. Sapnap looked annoyed and Wilbur look too happy to be in this place. ''Hi Wilbur, Hi Sapnap!'' I greet them

''Where's Karl?'' Ask Sapnap impatiently. ''Sadly Your little boyfriend is going to be late today'' I say. He looked sad.

':Alright Wilbur lets go get breakfast!'' I say. He immediately hugged me. ''Thank you!'' He said. ''Do you also want breakfast Sapnap..?'' I ask.

''I-.. yeah..'' he said getting up. Wilbur looked annoyed.

We walked to the breakfast stand. ''Chose!'' I say pointing at the menu. ''Oh! I want waffles!'' Said Wilbur.

''Can I have pancakes..?'' Sapnap ask shyly. ''Of course!'' I Say

I ordered the food, and Sapnap went to his room while me and Wilbur went to his. He ate on the floor again.

He wouldn't stop looking at me. ''Can you stop..?'' I ask. ''What can't I stare at my amazing boyfriend?'' He said taking a bit of his food. ''Wilbur I'm not your boyfriend'' I say.

''Yes you are silly! You're so funny'' he said. ''But it's true Wilbur were not dating'' i say. ''But we are..'' he said.

''Okay since when?'' I ask. 'Since we ate breakfast yesterday!' He said happily. ''But I didn't confess and you also didn't..?'' I say confused.

''Yes I did! When I hugged you and protected you from the bad guys!'' He said continuing to eat.

''That doesn't mean we're dating..'' I say. ''What?! Yes it does. Don't be silly darling!'' He said going to put his food in the bin.

I watched as he did this time. We sat on the couch. ''Wilbur, how do you think confesses to someone works?'' I ask taking my book and quill out.

''Well when I whispered in your ear you didn't say anything so we're dating! You were just too shocked that I asked you!'' He said. He continued but I wasn't listening.

I know I'm supposed to stay calm and try to understand them. But this is too much.

I was snapped out of my toughts by Wilbur hugging me. ''And that's why I love you sooo much!'' He said. ''Uh yes'' I say confused.

''You love me too right?'' He ask. ''Wilbur no. We aren't dating.'' I say. His eyes got big and he started crying

''So, you breaking up with me?!'' He ask trough sobs. Just to make this easier. ''Yes I am.'' I say.

''No, you can't break you with me!!'' He whined. ''I love you so much it hurts..'' he whispered. I actually felt bad.

''I'm sorry, but it's for the best.'' I say. ''No! I said you can't break up with me! You're mine!'' He said.

''Wilbur you can't force someone to date you'' I say. ''I'm not forcing, I'm showing you true love! Now you can't break up with me because we're soulmates!!'' He whined again.

''Well were done, I'm breaking up with you'' i said. I played along we were never even dating.

''No. You can't do that.'' He said pinning me to the couch. ''Wilbur.. what are you doing..?'' I ask scared.

''Don't worry darling'' he said laying on me. ''Wilbur I have to go.'' I say trying to push him off. He growled like a dog. It was funny.

I pressed the emergency button and alarm were ringing. ''Oh silly you~! You accidentally pressed the button!~'' He said getting off me.

I rush to the door. ''Yo-'' he was cut off by a bang at the door. ''QUACKITY ARE YOU OKAY?" Karl screamed. ''Guess we'll have to finish this early'' wilbur said grabbing my shoulder.

He quickly kissed me. ''I love you'' He said letting me go.

I immediately open the door and ran out. I ran until I was in Sapnap's room. I pressed the button again meaning I'm okay now.The alarms stopped.

''Uh hello?'' Said Sapnap. ''AHH- oh hello'' I say. ''Ohh Your Wilbur's boyfriend!!'' He said