Arguing//tail

Quackity's POV:

I was now terrified, Wilbur looked mental at the moment.

But then I noticed something. "W-What's that..?" I ask pointing at his head. "Don't change the subject, but these are my ears. I'm also a hybrid." He said furiously. "What kind..?" I ask.

"Dog, and my brother's a cat" he said. That would make sense because he's so overprotective.

Then Wilbur broke into tears, he fell to his knees. I went to him and fell beside him rubbing his back in a comforting gester. "It's okay..." I whisper.

"No! It's not... it's.. my fault..!" He said trough out sobs. "What did I do..?" He continued. "Well for starters you kidnapped me, forced me to love you, made me say my last goodbyes to my bestfriend..." I mumble.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to!! I didn't know it affect you that much!!" He said crying less. "It's okay... everything is going to be fine..!" I say as he laid on my chest. "I'm okay, I'm fine" I keep repeating it until he fell asleep.

Then I picked him up, well more like dragged him to our bedroom. I put him back in bed, i tucked him in and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, I'm safe.." I say walking out.

I head downstairs knowing everyone probably heard since Wilbur's yelling was loud. "Everything good?" Asked Phil. "Uh huh!" I say. "You know Quackity~ id never yell at you~!" Adrian Said.

"Hah! Yes you would!" I say. Phil gave him a death glare. "What was the yelling for?" Asked Phil's wife. "Oh, he found my anti depressants" I say.

"We're is he now?" Asked Phil. "He fell asleep so I put him in our bed" I say. We sat down and started eating lunch.

I noticed Adrian keep staring at me. He even wagged his tail in a love moching. While Phil gave him death glares.

He kept staring till I was uncomfortable, "Adrian stop" Phil said noticing I wasn't comfortable. He rolled his eyes and went back to eating his food.

I finished and excused myself to see Wilbur. I went back upstairs and he was still asleep but he was moving a lot as if he trying to found something or someone or he was having a nightmare.

I walked over to his side of the bed and sit down. I put my hand with his, "it's okay Wilbur" I say trying to calm him down.

He seemed to calmed down a little but he was still reaching over to my side of the bed, probably trying to find me.

So I went to my side of the bed and laid down, the second I did Wilbur wrapped his arms and legs around me. I felt like I was about to get crushed by him.

He looked like he definitely calmed down, but I was uncomfortable because he was basically on top of me.

"Wilbur move" I say. He let out an angry 'mhm'. "Wilbur move, please" I say but he didn't even respond.

He just put his head on my chest, I eventually got angry. But I knew something that would make his blood boil.

"Adrian was flirting with me" I say. He immediately opened his eyes and started at me angrily. "I knew it! He wasn't change." He said looking like he was about to explode.

"Did Phil notice?" He asks trying to calm down which wasn't working. "Yes" I reply. "Then everything is getting taking care of" he said laying back down.

I push him off but he grabbed me and placed me on his chest. I was happy there. "Were you having a nightmare..?" I ask. "Yes, how'd you know?" He said.

"Well you shaking a lot and trying to grab what I think Is me" I answer truthfully. "Oh, well I was but it doesn't matter" he said.

"Are you sure, you don't want to talk about it?" I ask. "Yes, yes I am" he replied. "Can I see your tail and ears!?" I ask remembering he's a hybrid like me. "Only if a get to touch your wings" he said. "Do you even know what happens when you touch a birds/ducks wings?" I ask. "No..?" He replied with. "They get h*rny Wilbur" I say. "Wait seriously?!" He asks. "Yes, mine are so sensitive" I say. "Well that's good to know" he said rubbing my back trying to find them

"No Wilbur, bad dog" I say. He whimpered, "now let me see the tail and ears" I say getting off him. "Fine, but let me see your tail after" he said and I nodded. My small tail was way less sensitive then my wings.

He showed me his tail first and it was fluffy, I petted it knowing it was sensitive, he groan at the sudden touch. Then I petted the ears they keep flapping and then Wilbur got red. "Okay Thats enough, i want to see your tail" he said embarrassed by something that I didn't know of.

I just turned around and he immediately spotted it, he slapped my @ss then started playing with my tail. It felt weird, like extremely since it was small. (That sounded even weirder.)

I quickly understood why he got red

Mental hospital// tnt duoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें