Heartless monster(s)// weird dream

(ACTUALLY KIND OF A LONG CHAPTER!)

I barged the door open to see Phil, mumza, Wilbur and Fundy. They all had an evil grin expect for Fundy.

"Hey Quackity! This is my family!" He said. He pointed to them and said there names. I pretended to not know them, basically as if I forgot about them over the years.

"Is it okay, if they stay the night..?" Asked Fundy. "O-Ofc!" I say. "Thanks!" He said. I went in the kitchen and made some food for myself. "Mom, are they who i think they are?" Asked a voice behind me, it was Tubbo.

"Yes, it's them, but don't trust them. They'll act sweet and caring but they only want me. Well maybe you to be 'a happy family'" I say. Tubbo gulped and nodded. "Go to your room" I say. He nodded again and ran out.

"Hey darling~ long time no see, huh?" Said Wilbur coming in. "What do you want?" I snap back. "You." He said. I gave him a death glare.

"Unless... I 'harm' 'Them'" he grinned. "You wouldn't...." I mumble back. "Oh but I would. Since I'm just a 'heartless monster'" he said.

We started arguing but not loudly. In the end I ended up agreeing to go back if he didn't harm anyone anymore and treated me correctly. And he gladly accepted. To be honest I did really miss him..

"Come on, Fundy's asleep let's go tell them the great news!" He said smiling. "Fine.." I mumble angrily. "Guys! It was easier the-" he stopped seeing the mess his parents created.

Tubbo was chained to chair. He couldn't speak and was crying. I rush to him. I started untying them while Wilbur talked to his parents. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

He looked so scared, he was very pale. "Y-Yeah.." Tubbo said. "C'mere!" I Say. They hugged me while lightly crying. "Quackity.. I'm so sorry, I didn't thin-" Phil started. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to them." I snap back.

"I'm very sorry.." he mumble. Wilbur angrily grabbed my arm. "Me and you, talk now." He said. I gulped. And walked away with him.

"Who's Lady M, and why did my brother tell me you've been all cuddly with her? You even kissed my brother!" He yelled. "Lady M is my friend. We're very close and your brother kissed me without consent..." I mumble the last part.

"He what now?" He ask in disbelief. "He kissed me without consent.." i mumble again choking back my tears. "Hey, hey come here don't cry..!" He said hugging me. Then I just spilled.

I cried because of everything, I had deeply missed him, Karl and my family.  I just wanted to be in his arms. I wanted to scream and shout while being there.

"It's okay... I'm here,.." he whispered. I slowly started falling asleep.

——————

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I turn around to fall back asleep but something hard was there. I jump back at the sudden touch of it. But then I realized it was just Wilbur.

I recognize this place, it was the home him and I bought a couple of years ago. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder until the door broke open.

Tubbo was there and he looked shock. I shh him to signal that he's still asleep. I was now sitting with my back on the headboard. Wilbur's head on was my tight and his arms around my waist.

"Mom, where are we?!" Whispered Tubbo. "We are at our old house.. I don't think we can leave.." I whisper back. "What?! I don't want to stay with these psychopath!" Whispered-yelled Tubbo. "Well, we could be kind and caring towards them until they give us freedom and we'll escape..?" I suggest. He smiled at the idea and nodded. "Good plan, mom" he replied. "You'll probably have to call him dad though..." I say. He sighed loudly which made Wilbur tosse in his sleep.

Then Wilbur looked up at me, smiled and smashed his head back on my tight falling back asleep. "What. Next time I'm going to f*cking k!ll him!" Screamed Tubbo. Then Wilbur kissed it. I was wearing shorts which angered Tubbo.

Tubbo yelled and ran out. "That was mean, don't you think?" I ask. Wilbur didn't respond so I assumed he fall asleep.

He start to sweat in his sleep and move a little I didn't think much of it and started thinking about some stuff. I came back to my senses when I felt something sloppy on my tight. Wilbur was having a full on makeout with it.

Don't tell me he's dreaming about me. "Wilbur woke up." I demanded but to no avail. He started biting it and it formed a hickey. A huge one.

"Wilbur bad dog." I say. He woke up instantly. "Whhhaaaaattttt? I was having the best dream eevvvveerrrr!!!" He said. Then I pointed to my tight and he froze.

"Did I..?" He said. "I'm sorry! I didn't know! I was just dreaming an-" he said. "It's okay, as long as you were sleeping" I say. He smiled and hugged me. "God, I've missed you!" He said. "Me too..!" I say.

We got up and headed downstairs and I forgot about everything. "Mom.. what's on your leg?" Asked Tubbo. Tubbo looked like he was ready to k!ll. "It's uhhhh... a bruise!" I say. "How'd you get your 'bruise'?" Asked Tubbo. "I don't know" I say and he left it at that.

While eating breakfast I realized that Tubbo was quite mad. "Hey sweetie can we talk?" I ask. "Sure..?" Asked Wilbur confused. "No sorry, I meant Tubbo" I say. He nodded and we went to another room.

"What's wrong sweetie, your never this mad?" I asked. "I just-... I just don't want him to hurt you.." he admitted. "Hurt? No way! Wilbur's in love!" Someone said. "Who's there?!" I ask. "It's me, don't worry!" Said mumza coming out of the dark.

"Thank god!" I say. "But I'm serious, Quackity you have him wrapped around your finger. Be careful tough it's not always good." She said walking away. "Okay... But Tubbo I'm going to be okay.. don't worry and just act for now" i say. "Fine, only because i want freedom" he said waking out.

I went to the living and opened the window for some fresh air. After a couple of minutes and peace and quiet. I hear an ugly voice. "What do you think your doing?" He ask