Time left// wings

He moved his other one also to my @ss. "W-Wilbur!" I say hiding my face in his shoulder. "Alright back to sleep tough it's early" he said closing back his eyes.

I waited for an hour before I could actually leave his grip. I checked the time 5am. Hopefully no one was awake.

I tipped toed downstairs and I saw Phil in the living room. He looked sad so I went to ask what was wrong.

"What's wrong Phil?"I ask he looked shocked to see me. "It's just that I don't think I have a lot of time left.." he said.

I sat beside him. "What makes you say that?" I ask. " Well it's more like I know, the doctor told me.." he said sniffling.

He put his head on my shoulder. "But please if I leave, don't leave Wilbur.. " he whispered trough out his crying. "I- I won't.. " I mumble.

"I begged you, he'll be heartbroken knowing I'm gone and your gone. He'll probably kill everyone in his way to get to you.." he replied. "I see.. is there anything you want to do before.. you know?" I ask.

"Can we go flying tomorrow..?" He asked. "Well my wings are too small.." I mumble. He got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Spread your wing and drink this." He said almost demanding. So I did as he said.

My wings felt weird it tickled to the point it felt like pinching. Suddenly they were big and fluffy almost big like Phil's.

"Wow.." I say shocked that it worked. "Now we can go flying together! But be careful there way more sensitive now.." he said.

"I know you were escaping but please I beg of you don't.." he said looking at me in the eyes. "I-" was all I could say before we heard stomping upstairs. "I should go.." I mumble. "Bye!.." he said "bye!" I replied.

I slowly headed upstairs preparing myself what to see to Wilbur. As soon as I was about to open to the door it flew open.

"Quackity? Your back? I tought you left" he said somewhat sad but really happy. "Surprise, surprise, I didn't..!" I say.

"Your wings.. there so fluffy!!" He said dragging my in his room. He sat down and pated his lap meaning for me to sit there.

I slowly sat down and he started playing with my wings. They were sensitive, sensitive. I wanted to moan because of it but I put my hands on my mouth to block the sound that wanted to come out.

"Is there something wrong..?" Ask Wilbur noticing my teary eyes. "There just really sensitive.." I mumble. "I'm sorry I didn't know.." he replied. "It's okay.." I say.

I put my wings away and landed down. Wilbur landed beside me then placed me on top of him. And I just snuggle into his chest. "Why did you leave?" Wilbur suddenly asked.

"I heard noice from downstairs and wanted to check it out" I say lying. "What was it?" He said curiously. "It was your dad, he offered to make my wings bigger and asked if we could go flying together tomorrow" I say. "Okay, I give you permission to go" he said grabbing my chin to make me look at him.

He pulled me in for a kiss and it felt nice. But he treated like me an object and I wanted him to pay for it. I didn't kiss back. At one point he bit on my bottom lip and I still declined.

He pulled away and glared at me, then he pulled back. He grabbed the behind of me head to put pressure on it. Basically forcing me to kiss him. I ended up just kissing him.

"See? That wasn't to hard?" He said pulling away. There was a string of saliva hanging from our mouth. Wilbur brushed it off and I put my head back on his shoulder.

"You know my dads would be mad if they ever found out.." I whisper. "And who are you dads?" he ask. "Sam, Ponk and Foolish" I say. Wilbur was confused. "There in a polyamory relationship" I replies and his face went back to normal.

"Well I'd be happy to meet them one day" he said rubbing my back. " I don't think they'd be happy meeting you" I replied. "Why not?" He said confused. "They didn't like the tought of me in a relationship and when I introduced them to my first boyfriend they threatened him and he was scared so he left me and also since you also kidnapped me, we kissed before they meet you.." I say

"First boyfriend?! How many have you had?" He ask trying to stay cool. "Only one" I say. He seemed to have slightly calmed down. "What's his full name? Address? Parents name?" He said

"His name is Schlatt and he lives on ******** street and his parents name are **** and ***" I say. "Schlatt? Horrible name, the name Quackity is way better" he said. "Haha Yeah" I replied before falling asleep.