Flying// goodbye Karl...

I turn around and there he was. He grabbed the box out of my hands and put it back. "Guess you made me do this" he said. He had a syringe filled with something.

"Wait no please Wi-Love we can talk this trough.." I say backing into the closet. "Love? You called me love? Yuppie!!" He said having a whole mood swing over a name.

He placed the syringe down and sat beside me. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you! Come one it's time for you and my dad to go flying"' he said basically dragging me out and downstairs.

"Quackity my second favorite son!" Phil said. Wilbur didn't look that annoyed. He grabbed a suitcase. "I'll be back very soon.." he said looking at us. "Dad don't you dare let him escape." Wilbur said strictly. "Don't worry I want my grandkids" he said slightly hitting my shoulder.

"Come on now!" He said dragging my outside. "You know how to fly?" He ask. I spread my wings and counted to three. 1... 2.. and 3!

I started levitation, I was flying. A duck was flying! I knew a little about how to control my wings. "Your an extremely quick learner!" He said then he also started levitation.

He were gliding over to city in silence but too be honest it was fun. "Phil Look! That's my house! Oh! And that's my best friend's Karl house!" I say pointing to them.

"Wow You have a huge house!" Phil responded. "My job used to give me a lot of money" I say. "As Wilbur's doctor?" He ask. "Yes" I replied.

"How did the relationship start?" Phil Ask out of nowhere. "Well I let him chose his breakfast one morning and when he went to put his tray away. He came up from behind me and took me in his arms and didn't let go until someone came to help and he thinks were dating ever since." I say out of breath.

"That's cool" Phil replied with. "Let's go back it's getting late" he said stopping. Instead I just turned around sharply it was so much fun. The cold wind hit my wings, it was refreshing.

Phil quickly followed behind. I decided to play a game with him, I got closer and. "Tag! Your it!" I say flying away faster. I turned my head around and he was chasing me with a huge smile on his face.

I landed before him. He started running after me. "Tag! Your it!" He said smiling. I could hear he was very happy. We laughed and went inside.

"Alexis. Quackity. You said be home by 1pm and it's 2pm!" Wilbur exclaimed angrily. "Wilbur, calm down it's my fault, I ask to stop at places" Phil said saving me.

"Well in that case everything's fine" Wilbur said. "Come one Love!" Wilbur said going upstairs to his room. I quickly followed behind him.

"Look at you, already learning!" He said once he entered his room. "Since I'm such a good boyfriend, i wanted you to call Karl your best friend one last time. But you have to tell him that your safe and to stop to police" Wilbur said giving me his phone.

I quickly enter Karl's phone number.

*Hello who is this?*
*Hi Karl, it's me Quackity!*
*Quackity?! how are you? Where are you?*
*im doing great, how about you?*
*well I've been crying because you've been missing, but where have you been? Did he hurt you? Or I swear to go-*
*Karl! He didn't, and I'm fine, I was just calling to say that I left him and I'm with my... another friends, so if you could stop the search it.. be appreciated...*
*yeah ofc I will, but when are you coming back?*
*very soon... very soon, I promise..*

At this point I was choking back on tears. I was lying. Cause reality hit me, i'd probably never see or talk to him again..

*You pinky promise?*
*i pinky promise, I'll see you soon. You've always been my favorite friend and I love you so much.*
*why are you acting like this is the last time we'll every speak again..?*
*Goodbye Karl*

I hang up, I hope to god. He got the message to not stop the police search. "I love you? Seriously? Cheating in front of me?!" Wilbur said grabbing his phone back.

"What no! I meant it as a friend way! Even Phil knows I'll never see him or anyone I've meet again!" I say.