Unsure

"I love you. I love you. I love you! I love you." Sun paces around his room, talking to himself and repeating the same phrase over and over.

It's been about a week since the Jason incident and Sun has only gotten weirder around Codie than before. He wants to confess! He's been trying, really! But every time he wants to do it, or goes to do it, something happens and ruins the moment. (It's usually himself.)

"I don't think it really matters how you say it, Sunny..." Moon rolls his eyes from his spot on the bed, laying down and just observing his goofy brother.

The bot huffs, stomping his foot and pouting at his nighttime counterpart. "Well how would you do it then?"

Moon hesitates for a second. "Er, I'm not sharing." He averts his eyes for the inevitable tantrum.

"What?! Why not? We share everything! Oh come on, Moonie, tell me!" Said bot doesn't budge. Sun belly flops onto the bed, pulling at Moon's pant leg. "Pleeeeaasee!" Still nothing, so Sun huffs again, getting up and crossing his arms. "You are no help, Moon!" he tells him, stomping out the door.

Moon sighs at the over-dramatic display. While it has been quite amusing watching Sun stumble and stutter around Codie the more his affections increase, it's also been quite sad and annoying. Sad because Codie couldn't be more oblivious and Sun isn't helping his case. And annoying because Moon feels as if he's in the same exact boat.

He wants to confess, too! But Codie just hasn't really shown any sort of clue about her own feelings and Moon isn't sure he wants to risk confessing and unintentionally ruining their friendship. Then there's that supposed lunch date with Shen.

Moon scoffs, 'Who does this kid think he is? He doesn't know Starlight as much as we do...'

That night, Sun had also caught Moon up on what had transpired. Moon was rightfully angry about not knowing of this man harassing Codie at work since day one, but lightened up at her exhausted state, having her promise to alert them if he does it again.

Sun showed him his memory file and Moon had to admit, Sun was hilarious yet pushy and annoying all at the same time to get on Jason's nerves, driving him out and protecting Codie without the man knowing they already knew each other.

Sun had to also apologize fervently for forgetting to bring Moon along for something so serious, but Moon was just glad he held his own and Codie was safe.

Suddenly, Sun bursts back into the bedroom, startling Moon and causing his eye lights to brighten in surprise. "What if-!" he starts without a prompt, "-we take her to a zoo!? I've always wanted to go to a zoo! And then we confess under an archway made from the giraffes and their long necks!"

The lunar bot has to stop and think about what Sun had just said for a moment. Sun smiles widely at him, awaiting an answer, and in all the silence, the only thing that can be heard are the inner workings of both bots.

"What the heck, Sunny..." is all he can mutter out, completely appalled at what he just suggested them doing.

Sun's smile drops. "What?! It's a good idea!" More silence. "Ugh!" He throws his hands up and marches back out of the room again.

Moon really wished Codie was here so he wouldn't have to sit through Sun's ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Codie wanted nothing more than to just flop on the couch, stretch out, and enjoy the company of her best friends after a long day at work. Unfortunately, one of said friends just happened to be lounging on said couch with one of his pets as she walks in the door. 'Ugh..not the beetle...' She made a detour to the kitchen to snag a glass of apple juice, and definitely not to stall or over think the situation.