Upgrade

The entire room devolves into cheer. So loud, they spill over the outcries of offense from the opposing people. Codie has her hand over her mouth as if she can't believe that they've done it. Freddy picks Gregory up and spins him around as he laughs in delight.

Sun immediately brings his brother in for a hug. "We did it, Moonie! This is the first step to fitting in like we've always wanted!" Moon squeezes him tighter, burying his face into Sun's ruffles.

Moon lifts his head just a bit to peer over Sun's shoulder and look at Codie. The human celebrates with the others, a smile adorning her face. The lunar animatronic can't help but think this is all because of her.

She spoke up and made those points; fought diligently against Linda when no one else would. She helped him gather the courage to stand up for himself. She helped the others stand up, too, only spurred on by Moon because of her.

"That human is something else..." he subconsciously pings to his brother.

"She really is!" Sun agrees as they continue to hug. Without words, the two pull the ginger into their hug, putting her in the middle of their bodies. She gasps in surprise but laughs and hugs them the best she can in her position.

"Guys!" They hear her laugh, "Can't move!" Moon feels as she grips his pants in attempts to wiggle her way out of the crushing group hug. The brothers laugh as well, parting and allowing Codie to dramatically act as if she was dying from lack of air.

"Oh, my Sunflower! Are you okay!" Sun giggles, putting a fake look of worry on his face.

"Must. Get. Air...." Codie fakes fainting and Moon swoops in to lace an arm behind her back, lifting her back up.

"If only we breathed air, we could 'lend' you some..." Moon coos, smirking at the blush appearing on Codie's cheeks. Her eyes shoot open and she scrambles out of his arms.

The jesters cackle while she averts her gaze, instead landing on Linda. Said woman is packing up her things, grumbling to herself. Linda starts to head out, passing by where the trio are standing and stopping in front of Codie. She sneers at the girl.

"You'll regret this, missy." Moon, noticing the problematic woman stopping in front of his human, holds back a hiss at her comment. Instead, he narrows his eyes and gives her a big, wide, sharp-toothed grin.

Freaked out, Linda leaves, leaving Codie nervous about what she said. 'What did she mean by regret? Is she going to come after me?!' Her thoughts run wild. Before anyone could say anything, Chica runs up excitedly.

"Guys! Come on, we're going to get our pictures taken!"

Sun gasps, putting his hands on his cheeks, "Really!?" Without waiting for a confirmation, he runs ahead to Vanessa and the others. Moon chuckles and holds his elbow out towards the ginger. She giggles, taking it and the two make their way to the group.

"Okay guys! We're getting pictures to put you all into the system. It'll take a while to get all that sorted out, but they'll be taking care of it. For now, all you gotta do is take a picture!" Vanessa motions for the Glamrocks and daycare attendants to follow a city worker.

"Is my hair okay?" Roxy turns around and looks towards her girl friends. Codie nods happily, giving her two thumbs up.

"Of course! You're looking good as always, Roxy!" Chica cheers. Roxy smiles and heads into the next room with the worker to take her pic.

"So, when will they be citizens?" Codie asks, curious.

"Probably months, I'm not sure," Ness replies, half focused on Codie, half focused on some paperwork she's reading. "Right now, they'll be getting official driver's licenses, well, in a week or so. Also with the pictures, they'll have their identification put into the system right away but the social security numbers will probably take the longest."