11

Desean P.O.V
Two weeks later.

It had been about two weeks since everything happened with Keon. I wasn't blocked any more, but he was keeping his distance from me. I guess this was my "punishment". I never meant to upset Keon, but Marcus just came around at weird times. Like my tire, I didn't call him. I admit I probably shouldn't have gone to dinner, but it wasn't us alone. I was just fucking up.

I had called him earlier today, but of course he was ignoring me. I just wanted my boyfriend and because of my fuck ups, he didn't want me. Like at least let me make it up to you. He wouldn't even let me do that.

I did however go to his event. It was really nice and made me forget how much I loved that place. The women were beautiful and so were the men. I went alone too. Just Marcus and I. I thought it would be weird to be at an event like that with him alone, but it wasn't. We talked the whole time, had a few drinks, ate together and just had a really fun time. I forgot how much fun we used to have together just chilling.

Still though, deep down, I felt guilty as fuck. It was like I went on a date with this nigga, even if I said it was just hanging out with a friend. Of course Marcus flirted with me, but it wasn't anymore harmful than what Keon used to do. It was still wrong, but I was just conflicted.

I had a fine ass boyfriend, you loved me, and was a really nice guy. There was just something about Marcus, that made me feel nervous. His whole aura was just different. His skin beautiful and I had a thing for chocolate. His jokes were great and he kept me laughing. Even though Keon was in school to be a chef, Marcus could also cook and there was just something about it. The way he held me when I wasn't feeling good, and kept me safe in multiple ways, could compre to no one.

Keon was there for me and he definitely tried to make me feel safe and comfortable, but something about Marcus just made me feel safe. Even though I would probably have a higher chance of actually getting hurt with Marcus.

"Hello?," I answered, laying down on my couch.

"You hungry?,"

Marcus.

"I'll probably go out to eat with Keon, so no I'm fine,"

"Oh you mean the same Keon that's ignoring you like a little ass kid?,"

"You did the same shit to me,"

"Yea, but I regret that. I also didn't ignore you for days, I didn't throw you out of my house, and I took you home. Me and him not the same,"

"Whatever Marcus,"

"Don't be mad at me Desean, I'm just saying. My bad though. If you don't go eat with him later let me know and I'll bring you something to eat, ok?,"

"I can get my own food Marcus. You know that right?,"

"I mean, I don't really remember asking you or caring, but I guess," He spoke hanging up on me.

Bitch.

I pulled out my phone, shooting Keon a quick message, asking if we were going out to eat.

To "Key🔐🤍":
Can I take you out to dinner tonight?
As a sorry for hanging out with Marcus🥹👉🏾👈🏾

From "Key🔐🤍":
I'm busy.

I looked at the message and sighed. I'm calling him. I clicked on his contact and called him.

"Keon?,"

"Yea,"

"What are you busy doing? I'm trying to take you out so I can apologize to you. I'm sorry for going to dinner with him. I really am,"