26

Micah P.O.V
I got out of my car with my groceries, spotting Enzo walking to the building entrance. I'm just gonna wait until he goes in and then go in after him.

It had been about two weeks since everything happen and since I talked to him. I ghosted him again. I felt this time it was justified though, this nigga almost fucked!

I'm straight. Nothing wrong with the community, but I wanted to stay that way. Sure he was a great guy and he looked good, but I couldn't go there with him. And with him liking me, I think it's just better to not talk to him anymore. He makes me happy and he's sweet, we like all of the same shit, listen tot he same music, he cooks for me, gets along with everyone, even Luna. Yet there were a few problems. One, it was too soon after Luna leaving. Two, he wasn't a female. Three, I was still in love with Luna.

I waited for him to go in and once he did, I walked to the front and went inside seeing Enzo standing there looking at me with a straight face.

"You didn't think I was going wait behind this wall did you?," He asked me, making me sigh.

"These bags are heavy, I just wanna take them inside," I said to him, walking to the stairs. I'll kill myself before I take an elevator.

"Lemme carry them for you then," He spoke trying to grab my bags, making me snatch away from him.

"I can carry my own shit. Look, I really don't wanna talk about the other day. So please...," I said to him watching his expression go sad. Fuck I feel like shit.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I swear I won't do that shit again if it means we can be friends," He spoke, following me up the stairs.

"I can't be friends with you Enzo," I told him, once we made it to our floor.

"Why? I'll try to get over my feelings for you, I just don't want to lose you all together," He replied, still walking with me.

"Because I can't be friends with you. It's not that I don't want to, I can't. And I'm not gay. So it's best if we nip it in the bud now, before we get carried away on something that won't happen. I don't want to hurt your feelings Enzo, so let's just stop now," I told him once I made it to my door.

I sat the bags on the ground unlocking my door as Enzo watched me, whispering out an ok, and turning to leave. I picked my bags up and walked inside my apartment closing the door.

I sighed looking around feeling really shitty.

"Fuck it," I spoke opening up the door and calling Enzo.

"Yea?," He replied looking at me, before sighing.

"I'm sorry," I told him as he nodded his head.

"It's fine I get it. You're not the first straight guy I've ever liked. Definitely the nicest and the one I liked the most, but I understand and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me, so I'll do as you said," He told me, giving me a small smile.

"Can I ask you something crazy?," I asked him, not making eye contact.

"I guess, wassup?," He asked me, locking his door back and walking over to me.

"You wanna fuck?," I asked him, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm sorry?," He questioned me looking at me crazy.

"I said, do you want to fuck?," I repeated looking at him.

"Are you sure? Five minutes ago you sa-," He started before I interrupted him.

"Do you want to fuck?," I asked him one last time.

"Yes," He replied, following me as I walked into my place.