3

Micah P.O.V
"What's wrong cupcake?," Luna asked me walking over to my bed as I laid down.

"Nothing," I told her as she sat on top of me.

"Come on. Tell me the truth or I won't suck your dick for a month," She spoke smiling at me.

"Nigga what? You can't bribe me like that," I spoke frowning upon my face.

"Oh, so something is bothering you that you don't want to talk about huh? Is it your side chick? She asking for more attention?," She asked me leaning down and pecking my lips.

"Nah you're the side chick," I told her chuckling as she hit my chest.

"Micah, tell me baby. For real, what's wrong?," She asked me again, with a small smile.

"At dinner last night, Desean's parents brought up my parents and I'm just...sad I guess. I try not to think about them too much, but once they brought them up, it's impossible not to think about. I just don't under why they've never wanted to spend time with me and stay home sometimes. They didn't even want to meet you. Like all I did was be born and now I don't see my parents. I'll get over it though," I told her shrugging.

"I don't know why they wouldn't want to be around you. You're the most amazing person I ever met and I'm proud just to call you my boyfriend. You as their son?! Oh they're just missing out," She told me, giving me a warm smile kissing my head and moving off of me.

"I love you Luna. And I don't care about nothing you told me before, I'm putting a baby in you," I told her smirking.

"I'm sure you probably would have by now anyway," She spoke chuckling and cuddling into my side.

"You not lying," I agreed kissing her head as she laid on me.

"Do you ever think about that? Like the fact that I can't have kids and I haven't had bottom surgery or anything?," She asked me in a low voice looking up at me.

"Yea that was why I broke up with you before, but after talking at prom we decided to keep dating. Now though, I don't care about the bottom surgery and shit, and I think about the having kids thing sometimes, but I know there are a million different ways to have a baby and the fact I can still do that and have you with me, is a win in my book," I spoke honestly. I had no reason to lie to her. Shit she asked me.

"Well Im glad you gave me another chance, and I love you too baby. What do you want to do today?," She asked me as I heard a faint knocking sound and then a loud moan.

I gagged looking down at her making her laugh.

"Anything as long as it's away from those two humping, yuck," I told her, sitting up. She chuckled and stood up to grab her shoes and hoodie and all I could do was stare at her. She was so beautiful to me. Like she was gorgeous. I loved everything about her. The way she talked. The way she walked. The way she carried herself. She was just perfect. I was in love.

"Why are you staring at me?," She asked me smiling.

"You're beautiful," I told her shrugging and grabbing my shit as well.

"Thank you baby," She cheesed walking over to me and kissing me.

"You're welcome. You wanna go eat or something?," I asked her, not knowing what we should do.

"You wanna go to this Mexican restaurant downtown?," She asked me as I held on to her.

"Shit, we can. I'm hungry as fuck," I told her as we left my room.

"Desean I'm leaving, freak ass!," I yelled outside his door.

"O-Ok, fuck," I heard making me shiver and walk away from the door.