8

Micah P.O.V
I curled up my toes lifting off of the bed slightly as Luna deep throated my shit. She was doing it with no hands too. Fuck I gotta marry this girl. I'm putting babies in her.

"Fuck," I groaned looking down at her and continued to suck me, like she was hungry. The way she was looking me in my eyes right now had me going crazy. He pulled my whole length out of her mouth, sitting back on her knees and started talking.

"I don't want you to cum from head," She told me as I took deep breaths looking down at her pretty ass.

"Then where you want it?," I asked her waiting on her to make the next move. She stood up, straddling me and pushing me backwards on the bed. She then made sure to line me up with her entrance as she looked me in my eyes laying on top of me. Once my tip found her hole, I slowly pushed myself in sighing at how good she felt. I've never felt anything this good.

"Daddy," She moaned out interlocking our fingers and she slowly rode me, while I thrusted up into her. It was a team effort.

"Ride me baby," I told her, hissing as she leaned down to bite my neck. Fuck Luna.

She started to bounce on me faster making me close my eyes tight and try to imagine something else happening. I was bout to nut already. After that head she just gave me and the way she was gripping me right now, it was impossible.

"W-Wait Luna," I tried as I felt myself slipping. Here it comes. Don't do it Micah. Dead puppies. Dead puppies. Roaches. Maggots. Caterpillars. Butterflies. Butterflies are pretty. She had a tattoo of a butterfly. Fuck I'm back to Luna. It didn't work.

"Micah, it feels so good," She moaned loudly as I held her down, cumming deep inside of her, feeling my eyes roll back. I then slowly bounced her up and down on me myself, opening my eyes to look at her sheepishly.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hold that shit anymore," I told her embarrassed.

"It's fine Micah," She giggled slowly getting up.

"Wait, lemme help you out," I told her, pulling her back to me laying her on the bed on her back.

"Baby, I swear you're fine, I can jus-," She tried but I cut her off sliding myself into her.

"Sh-Shit," She hissed, reaching to stop me, but I grabbed her hand, filling her up. I watched as her mouth fell open and she closed her eyes melting into the bed as I sped up the pace.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"What is it?," I yelled at the door, not stopping or slowing down. Damn imma cum again. I bit my lip looking down at her as grabbed her chest massaging her breasts with her hands.

"Your parents are here...for whatever reason," I heard Desean say through the door as I slowed down my pace. Well that was definitely a softener. I looked down at her slowly pulling out and taking a step back from her. She sat up looking at me confused.

"You invited them over?," She asked me lost.

"No I didn't invite them over. I haven't talked to them in months," I told her truthfully. I ran into the bathroom and cleaned myself up quickly before finding some clothes to put on.

"I'm sorry Luna," I told her kissing her head.

"It's fine. I'll just do it myself," She told me smiling and walking into the bathroom. I'm a terrible boyfriend.

I walked into the living room, seeing my mom and dad sitting on our couch.

"Uh, hey mom, dad," I greeted awkwardly looking at them.

"Hello Micah," My mother spoke.

"What are guys doing here? How did you know where I lived?," I asked him confused as to why they were here and how they found my address.