21

Micah P.O.V
I walked to our parking lot of our apartment and got into my car. I was hungry as fuck and Desean and both Marcus had shit to do today. So I was alone. Not in that way, but just physically alone. I did know that tonight, we were supposed to be going to stay at Marcus' house for about a week or until those guys got caught. I wasn't complaining though. A week in mansion, for free?! And I could do what I wanted because I was cool with the owner?! I'm done.

I can't wait until Luna sees this place. I just know sh-

Luna.

I forgot I couldn't just call her how I wanted to now and invite her to go on dummy missions with me. Lay in the bed naked together and listen to music. Play videos or board games. Go on walks together and have karaoke nights. Have those late night deep talks about any and everything. My heart really left me. I felt there was no use in crying now, crying wouldn't make her come back.

It literally didn't, because she still left me. I sighed starting up my car and turning on my air. It was the end of may, so it was pretty hot right now. I sat in my car letting it cool down, before I jumped hearing someone knock on my window. I looked up shocked and startled noticing it was Enzo. Shit...

"Wassup Enzo," I greeted after rolling my window down.

"Wassup huh? I haven't seen or heard from you in a week. You avoiding me? I thought we were cool?," He chuckled leaning down into my window.

"Nah man we are cool, I've just been busy ya know? My bad," I told him making him playfully smack his lips.

"Mhm. Anyway, what are you about to do?," He asked me, watching as tuned my air down a bit. 

"Honestly? I don't really know. I don't have anything to do, so I was about to go grab some food, but after that is what I was trying to figure out now. So I have no clue," I explained shrugging.

"Well I mean, I don't have anything to do today either. Can we both do nothing together?," He asked me with a smile as I looked around my car.

"Uhh, sure I guess. Come on," I told him contemplating at first, before I invited him in.

"Alright bet," Be told me looking his car after grabbing his backpack, and his phone. He got into the passenger seat and inhaled before sighing. "Damn It smells good in here,"

"Yea, I got one of those wall flower car thingys, from bath and body works. Shit smells amazing right?," I told him, slowly pulling out of the parking lot.

"Hell yea. So what did you have in mind for eating? You wanna sit down, or just grab some shit?," He asked me, texting someone and smiling, before locking his phone.

"Who was that? You gotta girlfriend?," I asked him being nosey.

"Nosey ass nigga, but nah, I'm actually gay. That's cool with you right?," He asked me looking out of the corner of his eye, laughing at the first part.

"Yea man, my best friend is gay. Seems like everyone around me is a little bit sweet," I joked, pulling over near the entrance of the parking lot.

"Even you?," He asked me, before looking back at his phone.

"I mean, I've only had girlfriends in my life, but I suck a mean dick so, I don't know," I told him honestly, shrugging as he looked up at me weird.

"You sucked dick before? I thought you just said you only had girlfriends? You were experimenting or something with your best friend?," He asked me chuckling.

"Nah, hell nah. I would never. He got cooties," I told him making him smirk at me. "But, and keep this to yourself,  but my girlfriend has one,"

"Oh she's trans?," He asked me with a raised eyebrow.