13

Micah P.O.V
Luna and I were walking through the mall, trying to find something to wear for our graduation. We of course wanted to match, but she was being a hater right now.

"Look at this shit you're tryna wear! I'm not putting that shit on," She yelled at me as I held up a baby blue, cheetah print suit.

"No one's gonna be wearing this shit but us! We gonna be fly as fuck and one of a kind!," I yelled back her pushing it towards her.

"Yea because who would be dead caught in that, pimps?! Put that shít back," She spoke pushing me.

"Imma get a new girlfriend that gone wear, baby blue, cheetah prints with me. You suck," I mumbled walking away.

"Speak up," She demanded looking at me. "And trust me, don't nobody want to deal with you BUT me,"

"I'm about to cry," I replied making her laugh and kiss my check.

"How about we wear pink?," She asked looking through another rack.

"Are you insane? I'm not wearing that disgusting ass color," I told her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well then what? You wanna go naked? Don't answer that," She told me as I opened my mouth to answer.

"Let's wear black," I said to her waiting for her to turn me down.

"That's basic," She spoke shaking her head.

"I'm about to commit," I told her sitting down on the stores bench.

"Baby come oooooon," She wined holding her hands out to me.

"I refuse. I'm wearing my prom tux," I spoke grabbing her hands.

"The one covered in blood?," She asked me knowing the answer.

"Anything is better than this," I replied making her chuckle.

"Baby, how about w-," She started but stopped looking out the door and into the mall.

"What?," I asked her turning around and looking. I saw that guy from the restaurant and another guy with him. "You wanna go home?,"

She didn't respond and only nodded her head, not moving.

"Come on, I gotchu," I told her holding her hand and walking out of the store.

I heard a whistle from behind us, making me turn my head around and see the two guys following us.

I went to my phone, dialing Marcus' number. It rang for a minute before he answered.

"Wassup Micah," He answered.

"These two niggas following me and Luna. We're at the mall right now,"

"I'm in the mall too, where are you?,"

"Across from the food court," I told him.

"Aye nigga! Remember me?," The dude yelled from behind me.

"One nigga in black and one nigga in red?,"

"Yea," I told him hanging up the phone.

"Dante!," The dude behind us yelled. That's Luna's deadname?

"Back the fuck up," I heard Marcus say, making me turn around.

"Oh shit, wassup man?," One of the dues spoke looking at Marcus.

"You following them?," He asked him moving closer to the dude that was doing all that talking.

"Nah man, I just know them," He told him smiling.