ELEVEN. explaining everything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well, you should know that Kimiko's parents are the only ones those hunters killed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well, you should know that Kimiko's parents are the only ones those hunters killed. My family died in a fire that was caused by faulty electrical. And I would have died to that night too." Timmy began.

Leah looked to her imprint, "What do you mean you would have died that night?"

"I was in the fire as well," Timmy said, shocking everyone. "But if it wasn't for Drystan. I wouldn't be here right now."

"Who's Drystan?" Paul asked from next to me.

"Drystan is the hellhound spirit inside of me. He saved me that night, and I was able to walk out of the fire with no burns."

I nodded, "That's how hellhounds work. Through spirits?"

"Yeah. They take control of a person's body that they deem worthy of their power."

"And you were worthy?" Sam asked.

"Well, I'm here, aren't I?" Timmy said with a chuckle. "Anyway, the hunters caught wind of what I was somehow and went after me. It wasn't until Drystan told me to come and find you, Esmeralda. That I started my journey here."

"Why would Drystan say to come to me? How does he know about me?"

Timmy shakes his head, "I'm not sure. I tried asking him, but he won't tell me."

"Wait, you asked him? How could you ask him if he's a spirit inside you?" Jared asked.

"I can hear him in my head. He talks to me when he wants to, but I can fully converse with him if I close my eyes and concentrate."

Jared nods, "That's weird but okay."

"I had gotten to New York when I bumped into Milo here, or should I say he bumped into me." Timmy says, looking at Milo.

"I said I was sorry," Milo said.

Everyone looked confused, and he sighed, "I stole Timmy's wallet, and he went chasing after me."

"You stole his wallet?" Paul asked.

"Yeah. I did. It was the only way I knew how to get money." Milo answered.