ONE. setting up the pack house

After the pack had surprised us with our house, they helped us get things to feel like our home

After the pack had surprised us with our house, they helped us get things to feel like our home. And the more we bought something and filled it, it really became our house.

Auggie and Milo were the most excited out of all of us. Auggie because he didn't have to share the bed with me at Sam and Emily's anymore. And Milo, because it had been a long time since he actually had a bed or a ruff over his head. When I saw the excitement on Milo's face, I became even happier that the pack even did this for us. All of us in my pack had a hard few months or years before finding the pack, so this was something they truly deserved and needed to move on.

Currently, the pack and mine were finishing setting up the living room. Embry and Quil had just brought the couch in, and Scarlett and Kimiko were judging where to put it. I could see just how annoyed Embry and Quil were getting. Sam, Timmy, Paul, and Jared were bringing in a giant wood coffee table that the elders had the boys create for us. Auggie, Leah, Seth, and Milo put nicknacks and other decorations around the living room, laughing at Embry and Quil being annoyed with the girls.

As they all dealt with the living room, Kim, Emily, and I was in the kitchen putting this away. We chatted and occasionally laughed whenever we heard Kimiko and Scarlett yelling at the boys. Although the boys were getting ridiculed by the two girls, I could tell that they didn't mind that they were helping us set up the house. They knew how much we've all been through, so they had no problem helping us finally get some peace.

"Scar, Kimi, would you guys just pick somewhere to put the coach? This thing isn't exactly light." I hear Embry plead with the girls.

"Maybe if you guys would put it in the right place, then you wouldn't have to move it so much." Scarlett sass back.

I chuckle, knowing that the boys are in trouble. I walk into the room and see how to help.

"Alright." I say, walking next to the girls and seeing the coach. "Guys, it's a huge l-shaped coach. It can only go so many ways."

"That's what we're saying." Quil says.

"Okay, just have it on this side so that when people come in through the front door, they are invited into the living room." I tell the boys.

The boys all pick up the coach and move it, so the coach is exactly how I told them. Putting it down, I smiled at them and nodded, liking how it looked.

"There. Perfect."

Embry shakes his head and sighs, "This is exactly how we put it the first time."

"No, you guys had it differently. Right, Scarlett?" Kimiko said, looking at Scarlett.

"Yeah, she's right you did."

Quil gave them a face, "No, this is how we had it when we first brought it into the house. What are you guys talking about?"

"No, we have no idea what you're talking about." Scarlett shook her head.

"You two are unbelievable." Embry says, rolling his eyes.

I laughed and shook my head at the four of them. I turn and see the coffee table the others brought in. When I first saw it, I fell in love with it, and I couldn't believe the boys actually made it.

"Thank you, guys, again for making this table. It's so beautiful, and I can't get over it." I told them.

Sam smiled, "Of course, Mera. We're just glad you love it. We weren't sure if you would."

"It's perfect. Really." I say while being pulled into Paul's arms from behind. "I can't thank you, guys, enough for this. For all of this."

"Esmeralda, seriously, there's no need to thank us. You guys have been through a lot. You deserve a home of your own so you can feel safe. And we were happy to do this for you. Your family remember." Sam says.

"Still, thank you, guys, for everything."

"Alright. Now that all that sentimental crap is over, let's finish setting up our house." Scarlett says, and everyone laughs.

"Yes, she's right. Let's hurry up. And if we finish in good time, maybe we can order pizza for dinner." I say, and everyone cheers.

With that, we all went back to organizing the rest of the house. After a few hours of working, we finally finished. We were all exhausted, so we did end up ordering pizza instead of cooking. Once the pizza came, we all settled into the living room and watched a few movies as we ate.

As we all sat together as a family, it felt normal and right. Although I wished the Cullen's could be with us, I knew the two sides wouldn't even get to that level of trust to hang out with each other. But I was okay with it. They were both my family. Both would do anything in their power to protect us no matter what. And maybe that would be what brings them together.

A/N:
here it is the start of part three and the last part of this book.
i thought this would take me longer to write this part but surprisingly i had the will to finish it in just a few days. so you're welcome for that.
i can't wait for you guys to see what is in store for Esmeralda and her pack.
hope you enjoy.
bye!!!!!!!