SIX. red eyes & fighting for family

The Cullen's have been gone a few days to gather witnesses against the Volturi, and they have finally come back with their last one

The Cullen's have been gone a few days to gather witnesses against the Volturi, and they have finally come back with their last one. With so many vampires in the area, the pack was busy with kids in the tribe shifting. Jacob also took some on into his pack if he was nearby when they shifted. My pack and I were with them when they came, and I could tell that some of my pack were weary of all the red eyes looking at them.

"Guys, relax. They're not gonna hurt you." I tell them.

"Not like they can anyway." Scarlett says.

We all chuckle, and I see Carlisle and Esme show up with the last witness.

"How many came?" Carlisle asked as my pack and I walked to them.

"Eighteen." Edward answered, then smiled. "You have some good friends."

"And Alice?" Esme questioned, worried for her.

Bella shakes her head, indicating that Alice has still not come back. Esme brings Bella into a hug.

"We'll all be on Aro's list now. Centuries on the run. That's what you've brought me. Some friend, Carlisle." The vampire said from beside Carlisle.

"Alistair, come meet everyone."

Alistair shook his head, "I already told you, if it comes to a fight, I won't stand against the Volturi."

"It won't come to a fight." Carlisle argued with his friend.

"I'll be in the attic." He said, then jumped up onto the roof and walked off.

"He seems nice." Scarlett said sarcastically.

"He's not a people person." Esme said.

We turned to the other vampires, and they all looked at my pack and me. All except the Denali's as they knew who we were well. They knew me, Auggie, and Scarlett.

"Carlisle, who are these children? They are not vampires." One of them said.

"Amun, this is Esmeralda and her pack." Carlisle answers him.