Introductions to the Main Players: Yun Eisa

Yun Eisa

Age: 23

Profession: Doctor newly completed her medical degree and certifications. (A/N: Was accepted into the medical program early due to her perfect grades and early completion of core courses.)

Nationality: Half Korean/Half Norwegian

Appearance: Eisa has long dark almost black hair and pale blue eyes. She is about 5'4" with a petite build. (A/N: The picture in this chapter is a bit small but she looks similar to the picture above.)

Family: Father is a wealthy Korean businessman (64), Mother (deceased), Half older brother from father's first marriage, Henry Lau (33), Father's first wife Xiu Lau who acted as a mother for Eisa when she was young as her, and Henry spent a lot of time together. (59)

Personality: Compassionate, Driven, Out-Spoken, Stubborn, and Caring (maybe a touch sassy)

Facts:

· Lost her mother at an early age, she was 4 years old. Her father's wife from a previous marriage took the girl in for a time which caused Eisa to develop a close relationship with both her half-brother and her godmother. 

· Eisa's mother was not the cause of her godmother's divorce. Eisa's mother and her godmother had a good relationship. Her stepmother divorced her father because she fell in love with another man.

· Eisa's mother named Xiu Lau as Eisa's godmother. Eisa's mother and stepmother were friends at Uni which is how Eisa's father met Eisa's mother. (A/N: Confusing I know...sorry for that.)

· She speaks Chinese (Her stepmother is Chinese), Korean, Norwegian, and English. She learned Norwegian at the suggestion of her stepmother to feel closer to her birth mother.

· Visits Norway often but lives in the US in Chicago.

· Attended medical school in Chicago and did her residency there.

· Has a decent relationship with her father but not as close as she would like it to be.

· Very close with her older stepbrother, Henry.

· Henry and Eisa both attended college in the states. Henry went to Canada to pursue music production. Eisa was accepted and completed her medical degree and residency in Chicago. Her residency was at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

· Her father's wealth and influence are a mystery to Eisa. Her father never divulged to her how he gained it even when Eisa asked.

· She is a very compassionate and moral person. When she sees injustice or someone suffering, she can't help but try and help them.

· Became a doctor to help people, her focus is on emergency medicine. She has dealt with a lot of gangs/criminal violence in the ER in Chicago.