Chapter LVII | Mikellarian Space Control Station

"We have arrived!" Galena shrieked from excitement, jumping off her seat.

"But, how are we going to get back up?" I asked, unbuckling my seat belt.

"Hover shoes, undoubtedly" Galena took out four pairs of hover shoes, "Here," she said, giving me a pair of shoes before continuing to give out the rest to others.

"How are we gonna get Flubber up?" I announced, looking at Toivo with mixed emotions of concern and grossness, who had passed out on the floor shortly after vomiting on the guitar, "...And Toivo," I added.

"We can get him up somehow, but I don't know about Flubber. He is big", Iris shrugged.

Galena pulled a rope from her pocket, "We can tie him up, make a harness and lift him!" Galena suggested an excellent idea.

Unfortunately, the plan didn't work out because of a lack of our skills. We tried several kinds of knots and tricks, but none were toiling they were rather making the matter worse by tangling the rope in Flubber's hair. "How the hell are we supposed to do this!" Iris grumbled, the rope was completely stuck in Flubber's hair now, but still, the brown furry dog was calm.

"You guys need help?" the annoyed, hoarse voice of Toivo spoke from the couch. He was sitting there and watching us struggle the whole time!

"How did you-" I began, puzzled. The kid who looked pretty dead a few moments before was now sitting in front of our eyes completely fine!

Galena sighed out of nuisance, "Yes, we do!"

Toivo grinned and took the rope from Galena's hand and before the blink of any of our eyes, he created what looked like the most stable, most well-formed, most simple harness-holding Flubber that we didn't even dream of. He stood his shoulder's back and his chin lifted from pride as we looked at it with blinking eyes.

"There's nothing to be proud about it, you have probably done that several times before" Iris snapped trying to hide her astonishment.

"You can say whatever you want but you can't change that at last, I was the only one who completed the task," Toivo said calmly.

"Whatever, let's just get this out of here" I droned as I put on my hover shoes and went to help lift Flubber alongside Toivo.

We went through the ceiling, into the black void that shrank us when entering and out the entrance, it was a hard time getting Flubber out because of his humongous size but finally he was out and we were beneath pink sunrise, morning sky.

"Hah! Finally, you all are here!" bellowed Charlie who was standing beside his bike, eating strange crystal, squishy-looking candy from a pink, yellow and blue striped cylindrical box which he stuffed back in his rust orange coat as soon as he saw us.

We were standing in an almost barren land, with no sign of life for about half a mile, you could see the dead Mikellarian forest not too far away from MSCS, the place where I first set foot in this chaotic yet beautiful land of Mikellar, the place where Galena hid waiting for the younger sunrise sister to arrive, the place where the Rospher Burrow was hidden, the place with many untold stories.

There was a sign near the huge curved black-glassed building that said "Mikellarian Space Control Station: Staff Only Area!!!".

"Before they allowed the public to visit the station to understand its working and to inspire many others", Iris sighed.

"Why isn't the sun glowing?" I said pointing at the huge red-orange marble-like sphere, about eight feet tall, a model of the sun around which revolved the eight hovering model planets, slowly rotating on its axis as well at different paces.