Chapter LIII | Another Goshdamn Riddle

"Where in the universe would the moon shine during the daytime?" I thought.

"Well...you can see the moon in the day also. I first saw it when I was four and was petrified, thought the world's going to end," Toivo commented, "But it doesn't shine bright like during night time, obviously, so, what is it?"

"Maybe we have to just; follow the moon when it's the brightest during the daytime?" I assumed, "And follow the brightest sun AKA star in the night?"

"Sirius, that's the brightest star", Iris hinted.

"So we follow Sirius?" Toivo spoked.

"I don't think it's anything related to following the moon or stars," Galena thought aloud, "the riddle says we have to find a place where the moon shines bright in the day and, the sun shimmers in the night"

"So you are basically saying, there's a place on Earth where it is possible that the sun will actually be shining at night and the moon during the day?", I questioned, undoubtedly bewildered by her words.

"Yes, well naturally it's not possible but not so scientifically but scientifically it is possible"

"I have no idea what she's talking about" Toivo muttered.

Iris shrugged, "Well then what is it?"

She pulled out a folded parchment paper from her pocket, but when she unfolded it, there was nothing-it was blank.

"Now, What is this?" I questioned.

"No more questions, just listen and watch" She spoke sternly in her mango-sweet voice.

She placed her palm in the middle of the large unfolded coffee paper, and suddenly, lightning-blue ink bled from below her palm and spread all over the paper revealing the streets and landmarks of Mikellar, the map of Mikellar.

In the middle of the map was the huge castle of Mikellar, it almost seemed like it had been there for thousands of centuries but for the first time in those centuries it wasn't happy, the thunder-blue light faded as it reached the great castle and you could feel the cold-grey aura of it even though a mere old map. Around the great castles were the tall Eiffel buildings and Mansions, filled with riches and prestigious singing melodiously, at the north were the tall mountains of Mikellar filled with the garbage dumped by the Mikellarian garbage facility, poorly managed, at the south and east were the great Mikellarian woods and plains, well great once, now, nothing but dead rotten lands, and along the grey aura of the west slums laid near the once said blissful Star Lily Lake, which was unknowingly abandoned, we stood holding the great four stones and planning our next move to find the last stone to defeat the reckless and brutal monarch.

I haven't been here for a long time but it felt like I have known this land since I was born.

Galena placed her finger on a strange circular land in the western Mikellarian lands, "Here stands the Mikellarian Satellite Control Station. Moon is a Natural Satellite and the active hour work here is mainly during day time. The MSCS, the abbreviation for Mikellarian Space Control Station, is mainly eminent for the ginormous model of the solar system that is made from a very special stone called Taiyyo Nohi, whose shine is so bright that it can be seen from miles away, giving it the title-"

Iris gasped, "The second sun of Mikellar, the heirloom must be there!"

"It does create sense, as Abdul Rehman held great interest in astronomy and cosmology, undoubtedly he will hide it somewhere meaningful like that" Toivo concluded.

I sighed out of relief, "Then it's Mikellarian Space Station next"

Iris slowly walked towards the window, peaking outside "And we will go there right after this blizzard is over", Iris sighed.