Introduction

Welcome! 

[Graphic above is an aerial shot of the Denver, Colorado International Airport

[Graphic above is an aerial shot of the Denver, Colorado International Airport.] courtesy Google images.

You're about to take a deep dive into the Denver Airport.

Our protagonist, Charlotte, is a budding podcaster. The story takes place in Denver, Colorado as Charlotte broadcasts her debut episode investigating what is underneath the airport. There will be plenty of twists and turns along the way. 

Did you know that podcasts in the United States range from the celebrity variety to the average Joe? It is estimated that there are over five million podcasts globally, a good proportion originating in the US. You can find a podcast on almost any topic you desire. Do you listen to podcasts? 

In keeping it educational, and giving a glimpse into the research that was done while writing, a YouTube video is linked at the header of each chapter. Feel free to watch if you want to delve in to the conspiracies and ideas that are out there. Some are wild but some are utterly believable. Truth might just be stranger than fiction.

Enjoy the story! 

"Not every conspiracy is a theory. . . ."

-❤️ KE-